Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL My neighbors made a noise complain

Fatass3000

Fatass3000

Veteran
★★★★★
I often talk to myself and go on rants about women and being subhuman and I guess my neighbors must have heard that. Just hope they weren't able to hear most of the things I said otherwise I will end up on a mental asylum.

I have schizophrenic living under me, he talks to himself and sinning songs, he is very hostile, he even beaten up people and nothing we can do, he has a gas and he can blow up whole apartment building.

I have schizophrenic living under me, he talks to himself and sinning songs, he is very hostile, he even beaten up people and nothing we can do, he has a gas and he can blow up whole apartment building.
this made me laugh :feelskek: . What is he talking about?

This is why I never have conversations or record songs or videos at home, since faggot ass landlords cant soundproof their buildings niggers can hear every single thing you say

this made me laugh :feelskek: . What is he talking about?
Hard to hear exact words of his ramblings, few days ago i've heard some words from religious scriptures. A year ago he called the fire department when he had a hallucination that his outlets were blackened.