Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

My new routine

Eremetic

Eremetic

Neo Luddite • Unknown
-
Each morning between 5-7AM I will start my day by going outside for a run. My goal will be to complete 10 full laps around the track to get my cardiovascular system going.

Tomorrow I have scheduled a long walk with a step count target of 20,000 steps. Prolonged walking will help improve my overall mobility and muscle tone.

Next on my routine are upper body exercises. I will perform 100 pushups to strengthen my pectoral muscles followed by 50 situps to work on my core abdominal region.

Throwing in 10 bodyweight squats will help enhance my lower body flexibility while 20 dips targets my tricep and shoulder stabilizer muscles.

For relaxation and entertainment, I have included time to watch some anime shows.

Following my workout, I will refuel with a nutritious meal to replenish calories burned during exertion.

If I have additional time and energy, I aim to fit in other activities on my schedule as well.

Each day I will repeat or modify parts of this regimen, tracking performance over time. The objective is maintaining consistency to optimize benefits from the program long-term.

Last edited:
sound good

Attachments

• gym.pepe.jpg
    gym.pepe.jpg
    31.2 KB · Views: 6
My sleep schedule is messed up, cant imagine getting up at between 5 and 7am now jfl. But respect if you can do it