Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story My observation at McDonald's

Fallenleaves

Fallenleaves

Watch out for those dogs, those evildoers, those m
-
80% of people there are moms with their kid, the other 19% are roasties aged 65 and above and the remaining 1% are families with a single autistic son.

I'm the only loner there.

Last edited:
Depends on the time you go there tbh.

If you go at 12:00-14:00, you will find a lot of loner wage slaves

Depends on the time you go there tbh.

If you go at 12:00-14:00, you will find a lot of loner wage slaves
I'm still there having my meal in the time period you mentioned

To my great dissatisfaction my local McDonald’s has seriously dropped in quality. :feelsugh:

The fries now suck and the sandwhiches have been hit or miss. :feelsbadman:

I have three total McDonald’s in my area but only frequent this one the most both recently and historically because the traffic to get to it is generally not horrendous like the other two, where one of them is a part of the extremely busy business district area featuring Walmart, Meijer’s and Home Depot practically ontop of eachother, meanwhile the other remaining McDonald’s that has been torn down and rebuilt within the past few years to become the largest in town and that which has two count ‘em two drive through windows, is within walking distance of my area’s main major hospital, where traffic you guessed it is also a nightmare so that generally leaves those two out unfortunately and it is unfortunate as the one by Walmart/Meijer’s has the most excellent and highest quality McDonald’s food I’ve ever eaten. :feelsclown:

Seriously if I was a paid food critic I’d rate it 5 stars but I digress. :feelshehe:

The other reason apart from horrible traffic I frequented the now shitty McDonald’s is that its food and drink quality while never the best had almost always been good enough but I mean damn the fries for whatever reason have seriously took a turn for the worse. :feelsUgh:

Undercooked, luke warm, stale and flavorless, blech! :feelspuke: :feelspuke::feelspuke:

Last edited:
You should've said hello to me, we could've become incel buddies.
I'm not 100% sure if he was autistic or not but he was definitely some sort of social outcast

To my great dissatisfaction my local McDonald’s has seriously dropped in quality. :feelsugh:

The fries now suck and the sandwhiches have been hit or miss. :feelsbadman:

I have three total McDonald’s in my area but only frequent this one the most both recently and historically because the traffic to get to it is generally not horrendous like the other two, where one of them is a part of the extremely busy business district area featuring Walmart, Meijer’s and Home Depot practically ontop of eachother, meanwhile the other remaining McDonald’s that has been torn down and rebuilt within the past few years to become the largest in town and that which has two count ‘em two drive through windows, is within walking distance of my area’s main major hospital, where traffic you guessed it is also a nightmare so that generally leaves those two out unfortunately and it is unfortunate as the one by Walmart/Meijer’s has the most excellent and highest quality McDonald’s food I’ve ever eaten. :feelsclown:

Seriously if I was a paid food critic I’d rate it 5 stars but I digress. :feelshehe:

The other reason apart from horrible traffic I frequented the now shitty McDonald’s is that its food and drink quality while never the best had almost always been good enough but I mean damn the fries for whatever reason have seriously took a turn for the worse. :feelsUgh:

Undercooked, luke warm, stale and flavorless, blech! :feelspuke: :feelspuke::feelspuke:
I think we might live in the same place.

Anyway, yeah mcdonalds usually don't have many good customers. As a former worker, it's not only hella boring there but everyone's super rude too. It is the shittiest fast food place.

Good fries tho

I think we might live in the same place.

Anyway, yeah mcdonalds usually don't have many good customers. As a former worker, it's not only hella boring there but everyone's super rude too. It is the shittiest fast food place.

Good fries tho
Ok GrAY

Oof, I know exactly what that looks like. Must be brutal for the parents and family, knowing how lost of a cause that child is. I wonder how many families would rather just shoot their sperg child in the back of the head and just be done with it.
To be fair I have no idea what real autism looks like nor am I educated on what autism really is so he could just be a normal social outcast. That said, he's definitely an incel.
Seems you have ascended from greyceldom.
The new color fits my name.

I'm a single child (used to have an older sister but she is now deceased) and I do feel a lot of pressure on my shoulders. I want to succeed whilst my mother is still alive - that is really my only goal, that would me the happiest (not women or sex, but that). Not sure how feasible that is though.
It's not going to be easy for you since you've been neeting for quite some time, best of luck.

I see that you still care about your family, that's nice but I wouldn't mind if my whole family died after I'm done leeching off them, they have treated me poorly for a long time now.

my mother is rather caring, and I consider her to be the other half of myself. I am lucky to have had at least one person I can rely on.
:feelsokman::feelsbadman:
Who knows where this sperg will end up! Been a NEET for 4 years, but I am not even 22 yet. I feel old in mind but in reality I still have many avenues to go down.
Yep, I suppose you're still young but time is indeed ticking for you. I hate how ostracised we are by society, sometimes I wish we could have led a normie's life but that's not possible for us.

I went McDonalds yesterday, food was nice tbh