Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel My oneitis is dating a guy I mog hard

• Thread starter Deleted member 3497
  • Start date
How am I volcel cuck?
>190cm
>5/10
>youngcel
This forum is the bottom of the barrel. It should be your worst nightmare to post here, yet you are here.

>190cm
>5/10
>youngcel
This forum is the bottom of the barrel. It should be your worst nightmare to post here, yet you are here.
If you’re autist you gotta be at least 6/10. I’m 5/10 at best. I’ve been on these spaces for two years, never began.

High-inhib fakecel faggot, doesn't shoot his shot expect foid to approach him. :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

He's probably a 5 like you. What's actually wrong with him facially?
Also jfl having a oneitis and not shooting your shot when you're a 5.

He's probably a 5 like you. What's actually wrong with him facially?
He looks down syndrome.
Also jfl having a oneitis and not shooting your shot when you're a 5.
I’m 4 grades above her in school and I’m a loser with no friends. I would be seen as the creep loner wanting a younger girl if I did that.

He looks down syndrome.

I’m 4 grades above her in school and I’m a loser with no friends. I would be seen as the creep loner wanting a younger girl if I did that.
then I don't see how this is sui fuel. A Lass outside your age range who you couldn't have really pursued seriously goes with a worse option for whatever reason. If you'd been jestermaxing for her piror or whatever then fair enough

Chads.is yet again first we have some retard curry saying he can beat incels to death and now this :feelsUnreal::feelsUnreal::feelsUnreal::feelsUnreal::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

The fact that this post is still up is just another great example of the state of this garbage forum

OP is 6'3 and white, this is a brag thread, if someone he mogs isn't an incel, he by definition shouldn't be one
The fact that this post is still up is just another great example of the state of this garbage forum
Amen

OP is 6'3 and white, this is a brag thread, if someone he mogs isn't an incel, he by definition shouldn't be one

Amen

God I hate TallFags
:feelsUnreal:

Is she hot and young?
Yeah but I don't care about her anymore.
OP is 6'3 and white, this is a brag thread, if someone he mogs isn't an incel, he by definition shouldn't be one.
FACE > HEIGHT
FACE > HEIGHT
FACE > HEIGHT
FACE > HEIGHT
FACE > HEIGHT
FACE > HEIGHT
FACE > HEIGHT
FACE > HEIGHT
FACE > HEIGHT
FACE > HEIGHT

Proves NT and low inhib once again

Girls don't consider me a prospect for casual sex and don't approach me just for these two reasons

What the FUCK is this shit?

I opened insta, checked insta to see him in her bio with a love heart. Then I saw a pic of them together.

The main reason I’m so pissed is because she had no previous partners, and the guy is sub4 in looks for sure.

I feel like I’m being trolled so hard by life.
you mog so hard that she doesnt even want sex with you :bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill:

Yeah but I don't care about her anymore.

FACE > HEIGHT
FACE > HEIGHT
FACE > HEIGHT
FACE > HEIGHT
FACE > HEIGHT
FACE > HEIGHT
FACE > HEIGHT
FACE > HEIGHT
FACE > HEIGHT
FACE > HEIGHT
YOU ADMITTEDLY MOG SOMEONE WHO IS NOT AN INCEL.

YOU ARE EITHER DELUSIONAL OR MOST DEFINITELY A FAKECEL.

When did I mention my looks? I'm saying the guy she is dating is subhuman. No one else.
well you said you mog him yet she picked him
so....

well you said you mog him yet she picked him
so....
I said it wrong. She didn't pick him over me, I was never in the game to begin with. I'm older than her and the guy she is with.

Well by your voice you sound like a typical cringe young nigger. Maybe he works and you dont. Maybe he has a car and you dont.

I say this because even though I have a shit job and a shitty car , I have seen ugly guys with girls I'm attracted too. But I think they must have a good job and car. Idk some cases I do not understand at all it's like I have a curse that I absolutely cant get anyone out there. But a lot of them do fit the black pill that I see on a daily basis also. Like every big and tall guy has a woman.
I said it wrong. She didn't pick him over me, I was never in the game to begin with. I'm older than her and the guy she is with.
So you are actually saying your 19 while these guys are 13. Yup retard pedo

Last edited:
age is a cope just face the truth buddy boyo

this is offically a chad.is thread plus i take back what I said about 18 year olds joining .is it should be older now

Yes.

1. Dating a foid 3 years younger is seen as such a bad thing here when it’s literally normal.

2. I have no chance with anyone.

3. I don’t want her now, knowing she is getting fucked by this subhuman bastard.
Dude, if you really mog him hard what are you doing in here. You must be a 5 or a 6. The absolute state of young"cels".
First option: You overrate your smv (very common)
Second option: You underestimate his smv (also very common)
Looks are everything and if she chose him over you then this should be a good indicator for your attractiveness. At the end of the day, only holes can evaluate your smv by sucking your cock or not.

you (supposedly) mog this guy, why are you still here?

this site is a joke, chad.is indeed

Lmao at everyone who thinks @Draestyn is a chad :feelshaha:

Your "oneitis" is a woman. She's probably had plenty of "partners" that you've never heard of. Much like my "oneitis", Shannon Rose Bosanac.

"Monogamous":

12274251 927621373995470 2616245500559923881 n