Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story My oneitis

Fuglycel

Fuglycel

Banned
-
I truly loved this girl. We meet and we were friends in middle school. We were pretty close. Then after 8th grade she moved away to a different state and I realized I was in love with her and I didn’t want to live without her.
Freshman year started high school and had an autistic meltdown because I missed her so much. I tried to keep in contact with her but she became too normie and no longer wanted anything to do with me. I suffered all throughout high school because I thought I was so in love with her. I continued to message her even though I knew she didn’t want to talk to me. She never held conversations and she never messaged me first. It was hard but I finally let go last year my senior year of high school.
Long story short oneitises can ruin your life. Dont obsess over girls who don’t care about you.

Oneitis indeed ruin your life. Never cling onto someone who isn't interested in you.

yep ive been there. ive had a oneitus 10 for years

if my oneitis from middle school ever gets a boyfriend im going to go ER