Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel My online 'friend' ascended in the most autistic, retarded way possible (JBW is real)

• Thread starter BlackpillCartel
  • Start date
BlackpillCartel

BlackpillCartel

Greycel
So I have an online 'friend' who I've known since teenage years, and he was a KHHV at 20. So anyway I live in the US and basically he's an anorexic, soyboy, videogame playing, retail working retard (lowest level wageslave). I'd say he's 5/10 in the face at best. Anyway, he was playing fucking dota out of all the games he could be playing and he meets a noodlewhore in game. So they start talking and the next week he has her over at his house and they fuck. What a joke. Out of all the people he could meet in game, he meets some noodlewhore slut ready to spread her legs for this useless fucking white degenerate ass. It's unbelievable, and yea I'm envious (OFC)

What's so special about an average white guy ascending (especially with a noodle)? Seems the most common thing possible

So I have an online 'friend' who I've known since teenage years, and he was a KHHV at 20. So anyway I live in the US and basically he's an anorexic, soyboy, videogame playing, retail working retard (lowest level wageslave). I'd say he's 5/10 in the face at best. Anyway, he was playing fucking dota out of all the games he could be playing and he meets a noodlewhore in game. So they start talking and the next week he has her over at his house and they fuck. What a joke. Out of all the people he could meet in game, he meets some noodlewhore slut ready to spread her legs for this useless fucking white degenerate ass. It's unbelievable, and yea I'm envious (OFC)
Dont be invious, if his dick is small. Sex was probably a disaster, and she likely will ghost him(apparently some women says skinny guys have huge dicks from their experience, so theres that)

What's so special about an average white guy ascending (especially with a noodle)? Seems the most common thing possible
He literally did nothing to achieve it and met her online. Fucking retard

He literally did nothing to achieve it and met her online. Fucking retard
Wdym by achieve? You don't achieve anything, your chance is mainly determined by characteristics you have no control over

i bet hes a mid lane playing chad

Wdym by achieve? You don't achieve anything, your chance is mainly determined by characteristics you have no control over
Chads still need to leave the house to get pussy, like going on dates from tinder etc. This whore just went straight to his house.

And you're not happy for your friends ascending? fag :feelsUgh:

@Notorious Inkler

It's just dumb enough for me to believe it

i bet hes a mid lane playing chad
:lul:

its not retarded at all, he wasted no resources/effort/time on the foid and she willingly went to his house and fucked him, your friend is lucky af

He has not diggested the blackpill fully yet, he thinks girls won't do all the work for you if you're attractive enough.

Just is life

JBW

And you're not happy for your friends ascending? fag :feelsUgh:
Online friends are not truly friends. You can't know if you guys would get along in real life and if they would help you through any bad times. Not to mention that they usually live far away.

How tall? Face pic?

It's a useless thread if you don't provide any evidence.

All you provide is some hateful ramble about him "playing videogames" and "working in retail" as if that would make him a bad person, lmao.

How tall? Face pic?

It's a useless thread if you don't provide any evidence.

All you provide is some hateful ramble about him "playing videogames" and "working in retail" as if that would make him a bad person, lmao.
He probably browses these forums, I don't want to give him an ego boost

JBW
A story hundreds of years old

Chad level execution :redpill:

Bucket crap cope. A MAJORLY subhuman brand of cope.

So knock it off is my advice.

View: https://youtu.be/5VyjudUJyU0

SOrry man, but dick size matters a lot.

You can be the most handsome man in the world, and still fail with a 5 incher(or even worse, 4-3 incher)
You incels dont realise that once you get a girl, you also need to keep her happy. If you dont have the right tools, youre just fucked

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back