Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill My only reason to live (for now): getting a gaming computer, but...

Asgard

Asgard

bgie-gov.net
★★★★★
... there are little to no jobs in SOUTHERN EUROPE, so my only way to acquire a low-end career (enough for affording most high-end GAMING rigs nowadays) is to PURSUE A COLLEGE DEGREE.

However, I still doubt whether I'll be able to complete any STEM related degree since my IQ is (probably) too low — even though I'm speculating, but I really suspect it. Suming extreme competition since college is OVERLY saturated (and competition in job market IS way fiercer, literally resembling a Gladiator arena... which is, by the way, quite brutal), my lifegoal seems far away from being achievable.

Last edited:
Brutally over for Europoors! :lul:
:lul: :lul: :lul:

You're treating buying a gaming rig like a car or house.

Brutally over for Europoors! :lul:
:lul: :lul: :lul:
Thanks to fucking America.
I feel too much hatred against USA, which prevents me to consider them as humans — even to the point of becoming myself a jihadist fanboy (in GTA 6 arab rp server).

Saving for gpu too pretty close but those niggers just had to have a war now everything is expensive...

Gaming computers are overpriced. Now you need 5k euros to get something better than a fuching toaster.

You want NATO destroyed even though you live in it in southern Europe?! I thought you lived in Panama.

NATO isn't in a war, if it was, Russia would already have been kicked out of Ukraine. NATO isn't even providing western main battle tanks and IFVs despite Ukraine pleading for them for months (only old Soviet tanks and IFVs from ex Warsaw block countries). Scholz even blocks Spain from sending old Leopards to Ukraine. Israel is not permitting other countries to sell to Ukraine even Spike anti-tank defensive weapons. No-one is donating or selling to Ukraine anything having more range than 80 km. US is stupidly not providing ATACMS so that Ukraine could strike the Kerch railway bridge INSIDE Ukraine because Russia would be fucked then in southern Ukraine. Their logistics are railway-dependent. Even the USA is not wanting to provide enough to Ukraine because they fear Russian nuclear weapons. US policy seems to be for Ukraine to lose, but not too much. US will maybe provide more if Odesa is threatened and Ukraine is in danger of becoming a landlocked country in the future.

Last edited:
You want NATO destroyed even though you live in it in southern Europe?! I thought you lived in Panama.

NATO isn't in a war, if it was, Russia would already have been kicked out of Ukraine. NATO isn't even providing western main battle tanks and IFVs despite Ukraine pleading for them for months (only old Soviet tanks and IFVs from ex Warsaw block countries). Scholz even blocks Spain from sending old Leopards to Ukraine. Israel is not permitting other countries to sell to Ukraine even Spike anti-tank defensive weapons. No-one is donating or selling to Ukraine anything having more range than 80 km. US is stupidly not providing ATACMS so that Ukraine could strike the Kerch railway bridge INSIDE Ukraine because Russia would be fucked then in southern Ukraine. Their logistics are railway-dependent. Even the USA is not wanting to provide enough to Ukraine because they fear Russian nuclear weapons. US policy seems to be for Ukraine to lose, but not too much. US will maybe provide more if Odesa is threatened and Ukraine is in danger of becoming a landlocked country in the future.
NATO must be destroyed. All nations MUST.
Obviously, you're completely right. Although Russians compliment railway along with motorized logistics (even civilian trucks).

Visit Ebay.
EBay is also a good place for second hand stuff, but I prefer newer stuff instead of getting someone's peripherals/hardware... feels gross knowing it's not yours 100% (not always 100% since they're also touched by Chinese manufacturer workers, but they always wear gloves however).

Ebay doesn't work in my shithole country.
I fucking hate THIS Life, there are NO JOBS and college is impossible unless you have an IQ of 120.

If nothing works in my favor, I'll be obligated to become the next Robin Hood for inklers (in videogame)

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back