Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope My paid virus security keeps me sane

zephyr

zephyr

UK Wizardcel
★★★★★
I went on the website
kaotic
for the first time in a long time just now and my paid virus security warned me something on my network was probing for weaknesses. The only other website I had open was this place. Not impressed. I chose ban device but keep connected to internet.

Honestly, if it wasn't for paid virus protection, I could have lost internet and have my bank stolen or whatever.

Lookout @Ritalincel fellow
kaotic

Last edited:
I’ve browsed kaotic for like 2 years and never had any protection.

virus softwares is cuck item

I don’t even understand how does your antivirus scan for port scans? Unless you are connected directly to the modem no router.

I don’t even understand how does your antivirus scan for port scans? Unless you are connected directly to the modem no router.
I'm not a technical man. The details are pretty much flavour text to prove that this really happened.

I like mining bitcoin for stangers

Have you heard of GNU+Linux before? You should try it, it's free.

I think the advertising joos did this. The ads on that website have gotten more intrusive recently