Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious My pants smell of roadkill.

Juxtaposition6

Juxtaposition6

Degenerate
-
Time to change these bad boys i've worn for half a month now and wash my balls.

tenor.gif

my undies smell like greasy balls, semen, and crusty shit

The fuck is wrong with you. At least change your goddamn clothes. They will fuse to your skin eventually

The fuck is wrong with you. At least change your goddamn clothes. They will fuse to your skin eventually
Sweat keeps them from fusing.
I shall cleanse the stink.

If you dont take them off they never move dude. Change your fucking clothes once a week.
My pants are not jeans, they are pajamas , it's summer and i'm rotting like the world's about to end, i'll change them if i remember to.

I'm on summer break right now and haven't showed in about a week and a half. Wicked skidmarks on my briefs and a nice smell of piss and cum on the crotch area. I need to shower holy shit this is pathetic.

I'm on summer break right now and haven't showed in about a week and a half. Wicked skidmarks on my briefs and a nice smell of piss and cum on the crotch area. I need to shower holy shit this is pathetic.
Pics plz

Mine smells of jizz

the longest i have worn the same clothes for without showering is around a week tbh. Not doing it again

Good news.
Balls were washed, stench was removed, i feel clean.:feelsokman:

Still haven't showered, i only washed my balls, i will shower sometimes between 10 and 15 of june.
Nice at least you have fresh balls I hate when my pants stink.

Still haven't showered, i only washed my balls, i will shower sometimes between 10 and 15 of june.
Are you purposefully not showering as a kind of protest towards cucked advice?
The longest I was without a shower was 3 days, and that was on a trip and I felt like shit.
Filthmaxxing is godtier.

Are you purposefully not showering as a kind of protest towards cucked advice?
The longest I was without a shower was 3 days, and that was on a trip and I felt like shit.
Filthmaxxing is godtier.
I'm rotting to the fullest so much that i don't even think of showering, 3 months is the longest i've stood unclean.

Just take a shower bro

my underwear always smell delicious your pheromones are weak