Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

My parents woke up at 4am and chewed me out about not having a job

I

idfklma

Banned
-
I had a job in the summer. Unfortunately those fuckers only gave me a summer contract and it ended. Then vacation, amd now weve been back and i havent found a new job yet. I have been looking. Now its 4am which is 10pm for lateowlcels. And my mom who is the lightest sleeper i know wakes up and comes downstairs to rip on me for being awake and not having a job. Then she yells at my dad to chew me out as well. Im literally sitting here listening to them repeating over and over you have to get a job. ITS 6 AM. I TOLD THEM IM GOING TOMORROW TO HAND IN RESUMES AND THEY DO THIS! Over for liveswithparentscels

Brutal, I'm expecting to get chewed out in a few hours when they wake up.

If you live with your parents you should be contributing economically. I don't support leeching. I'm all for LDARing, but only if you fund that lifestyle yourself.

If you live with your parents you should be contributing economically. I don't support leeching. I'm all for LDARing, but only if you fund that lifestyle yourself.
Completely irrelevant 2 the post. As ur the user i expected nothing more

I know what that’s like. It’s fucking humiliating and embarrassing.

I disagree we didn’t bring ourselves into this world