Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Gaming My PC is nocturnal just like me

Animecel2D

Animecel2D

Hee ho!
★★★★★
There was a blackout caused by a storm in my street several days ago and ever since then my PC has been acting strange. It won’t boot up at all until it’s around 9 to 10 pm, it works perfectly fine til 9:30 in the morning where it abruptly shuts down and cannot be booted again during the day no matter what I do.

There was a blackout caused by a storm in my street several days ago and ever since then my PC has been acting strange. It won’t boot up at all until it’s around 9 to 10 pm, it works perfectly fine til 9:30 in the morning where it abruptly shuts down and cannot be booted again during the day no matter what I do.

Did you try turning it on and off?

Maybe its the heat

over for cryptominingcels

Interesting phenomena

I spent three hours straight pressing the power button repeatedly but nothing happened
the governments probably putting something in the power supply to make you go outside (and turn you gay)

the governments probably putting something in the power supply to make you go outside (and turn you gay)

:reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

Faggotnerd

Greycel​

JoinedMay 2, 2022Posts52Online1d 14h 56m

your mother is nocturnal OP