Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill My personal Black Pill Experience

Itsoverboyos

Itsoverboyos

Mixed-Race Goblin
★★
I'm new on here and have only lurked for a few weeks until now.

Basically, I just wanted to share my major black pill experience. It's long but worth a read I think.
All this happened a bit over 2 years ago when I had just turned 17. I was naive and mostly bluepilled and had no experience prior to this happening. Anyways, I started working at this new job, which was pretty much my first job ever, and was pretty excited about it all. There I meet her. She was a solid 6.5-7/10 girl with a nice smile, cute face and good body. We worked together so we started talking at work and to my surprise we got along pretty great. I was pretty delusional back then and even though I was a 5'6'' manlet (still haven't grown and it's not fucking happening anymore) I thought with a good personality I could be an okay 4/10. We would hang out during work breaks and after work and with time I actually started to believe I had a chance. I felt euphoric and felt like I had found the right girl for me. It wasn't only my delusion, even others around me told me they thought she was into me. She seemed different than any other girl I had known before, even though I was already pretty socially awkward she seemed patient and it's like "she got me". I thought that unlike the other girls I knew from high school she was less superficial and perhaps prefered quiet guys.

I would start giving her gifts and working extra long just so I could spend more time with her. I basically started falling for this girl.
Then one day after work she had a problem with her car and I went out to help her. She then said she would call "her guy" for help. I was like WTF is she talking about, she never even mentioned a guy before and we had talked for months. After seeing my confused look, she said she had started seeing this guy since 2 weeks. I couldn't believe it, but told myself that it may not be anything serious at all. Then he arrived. It turned out he was a fucking massive Chad, who towered over me being 6'2''. He was also at least 6 years older then her and muscular. I looked like a meek little boy next to him. I had never felt this humiliated, degraded and emasculated in my life before. He didn't even acknowledge my existence. He shook the hand of my boss then KISSED HER in front of me and then just ignored me. I felt like I had just been mowed down by a fucking truck, my expression was blank.

Later that night I remember not being able to sleep, I felt like absolute shit. I looked him up on Facebook and saw his "amazing" personality fucking lol. He had multiple pictures just showing middle fingers as well as a rap video he had uploaded a year prior where he was waving fake guns with his thug friends (I'm serious). His profile pic was him on the beach posing in front of a girl's ass who I am pretty sure wasn't aware of him making that pic.
After that I pretty much ignored her at work all the time and that was the end of it until my internship ended.

Damn, thats just brutal. Looks like chad cucks another incel yet again.

That’s awful man. I’ve had black pill experiences. Like when I saw a Stacy in Target self checkout, joking and flirting with a Chad worker who wasn’t doing his fucking job.

Real life shit.

You bought her gifts? It's over for you

you will always get the cucc

Sorry to hear that mate