Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill My Predictions For The Next Decade (Inceldom, Suicide, and ERs)

Sparrow's Song

Sparrow's Song

Violent Convicted Chomo
★★★★★
Inceldom:
Society and the government will know that surgery is the only thing that can help incels. A combination of feminists in the government and boomercuck neocons saying incels are communists will prevent this mercy from being made accessible to hideous men. They will most likely just let us wagecuck and rot, never being able to afford surgery and likely raising the price of male surgery and lowering the price of female surgery. Most men will just keep their heads down and wagecuck away. Cucked idiots will act like it gives them plenty of time to set up their betabux life in their 40's. Tinder will become as big as facebook. Incels will be designated as a "terrorist group" but the blackpill will continue to be spread online no matter how much incels are censored. There will be too many incels for them to simply round up and get rid of. Normcucks will act like it's no big deal...There will be a race against time to surgerymaxx and escape The West before they make it illegal for non-chadborn men to leave the country...There will be technology like ectogensis and waifubots in the works to set mankind free, but their availability depends on mankind somehow rising up and overthrowing The United States government. If The United States is no overthrown, mankind will remain enslaved and cucked until climate change gives them what they fucking deserve...

Suicide:
Suicide rates for men will skyrocket. The government will censor the real statistics. The media will downplay the numbers. There will be new suicide trends among incels. Incels who are morally against going ER but still want to send a message will start a trend of public suicides, many being live streamed. It will be a way of saying "men need help and we're not talking about therapy", concerts, marketplaces, public transport, colleges will be popular spots. It will become more common than mass shootings. Most people will have never been anywhere near a mass shooting in their life but will have witnessed multiple male public suicides. Many live streamed suicides will be saved like The Shuaiby Liberation was and spread all over online. There will be "202X Public Suicide Compilation" videos on BestGore with memes edited in. We will start calling them "Splatterbros" because many will jump from buildings/bridges or shotgun their heads in public. The boomercels will learn of the trend and start killing themselves in public too, but they will live stream it to facebook and zoomers will lol at them for it. The government will call it a "mental health crisis" despite it actually being a facial health crisis. There will be group public male suicides as well, when a group of ugly men are seen in public together, people will wonder if they are about to group suicide or ER together. There will be people from this very forum who make "Splatter Pacts" and go out to haunt the normies with there terrifying deaths. These "Splatter Squads" will be a hit online, getting thousands of views on livestream and millions of views on BestGore...

These public male suicides will be so common that there will be commercials played on TV telling people to look away if a public male suicide happens around them because "the toxic misogynists want you to be mentally scarred by their horrific acts"... They will add suicide phone boxes (which will be vandalized) and anti suicide nets at popular spots. More men will commit suicide in public than in private, and the methods will get more creative every year. Even a few of the mothers and fathers of "SplatterBros" will commit public suicide to protest the government and healthcare system for abandoning their sons...

It will be so common that parents will have to tell their kids about it because it will only be a matter of time before they see it happen irl...

ERs:

ERs will continue to become more common. No amount of gun control will stop men from going ER, all it will do is lower some of their kill counts... which won't even matter because more and more men will be going ER anyway. Their tactics will become more advanced and more simple depending on resources available and most of them will have studied suicide enough to where almost none are taken in alive. There will be homemade guns, homemade explosives, acid bombs, pipe bombs, stabbings, lethal arson, gassings, and more. Many incel attackers will be more practiced in suicide techniques and carry poison during the attacks or swallow it before, or they simply won't drop whatever object they are holding when the badgecucks show up. Stabbing/suicides will be the most common, most will be like the Sudbury attack but actually lethal. Femoids will be targeted (for obvious reasons) but the growth in incel nihilism will mean that children and babies will be seen as high value targets because of how traumatizing it is for the media to report. When small children are killed, most people will know it was an incel attack right away. Parents will be afraid to go outside with their children. No amount of gun control will stop some 30-40 something incel from stabbing some baby to death before turning on as many nearby normies as possible right after swallowing an unknown poison. Man of them will smile for the cameras as they are arrested, dying from the poison with a grin on their face in the back of the cop car... There will be more veneration of St. Adam Lanzacel on incel boards and he will be seen as the true high saint of inceldom and take St. Elliot's place.

Femoids and cucks will literally want all incels (all incels period, not just blackpilled incels) preemptively locked up just for being ugly, because all ugly men will be seen as potential ERs... The government will not be able to do this and this trend will continue for generations until no more ugly or short men are born again... Chads and virtue signaling betas will randomly kill incels in the street to make an example of them, a lot of incels who weren't going ER will be killed by paranoid parents who might shoot at incels for just walking towards them. They will all cry "therapy", the word "surgery" will be made illegal...

All of this can be avoided if insurance/healthcare begin to cover facial surgery for men THIS YEAR.
To the government agencies reading this... my predictions always come true...
Make surgery more accessible or the future blood is on your hands...

TL;DR:
Inceldom: Government doesn't give a fuck... Keep on slaving, wagie...
Suicide: Massive public suicide trend becomes the most popular form of male suicide worldwide...
ERs: ERs increase and start to target children more often...

(Disclaime: Don't go ER, going ER makes you a naughty little ugly boy... (in Final Fantasy VII))

Last edited:
ER’ing is literally bad tbh.

A few responses/observations: reconstructive and plastic surgery journals document surgical failures. It seems like there are limits to how much surgery can help--especially given the financial and recuperation-risks costs. Some incels (myself, for example) are just frankly too hideous for surgery to make a difference. I've already spent a small fortune on surgery in my freshman year of college. It took years for me to heal (I still feel the effects today) and it made no noticeable difference despite my surgeons being among the best in the US. If you're too ugly, surgery probably won't work.

While there might be too many of us to be rounded up and killed, couldn't the terrorism angle make our already difficult lives even worse--by inciting physical violence against us or furthering subconscious biases against us (like in finance, applying for mortgages...)?

I think you're right that suicide rates (in general and for us in particular) will continue to rise. They've been consistently increasing for over a decade despite the standard mental health BS rhetoric. I also agree with you that, in general, things will get a lot worse for us. For one thing, globalism and lax migration laws are taking competition to a new order of magnitude (literally). For another, as other incels here have observed, people appear to be getting better looking--or maybe we're just not seeing average and unattractive people as much. But the expectations are getting continually higher--making us even more of an underclass.

I don't think much will happen tbh most men are cucks and betas

These fanfics are always fun to read. Keep posting, OP!

A few responses/observations: reconstructive and plastic surgery journals document surgical failures. It seems like there are limits to how much surgery can help--especially given the financial and recuperation-risks costs. Some incels (myself, for example) are just frankly too hideous for surgery to make a difference. I've already spent a small fortune on surgery in my freshman year of college. It took years for me to heal (I still feel the effects today) and it made no noticeable difference despite my surgeons being among the best in the US. If you're too ugly, surgery probably won't work.

While there might be too many of us to be rounded up and killed, couldn't the terrorism angle make our already difficult lives even worse--by inciting physical violence against us or furthering subconscious biases against us (like in finance, applying for mortgages...)?

I think you're right that suicide rates (in general and for us in particular) will continue to rise. They've been consistently increasing for over a decade despite the standard mental health BS rhetoric. I also agree with you that, in general, things will get a lot worse for us. For one thing, globalism and lax migration laws are taking competition to a new order of magnitude (literally). For another, as other incels here have observed, people appear to be getting better looking--or maybe we're just not seeing average and unattractive people as much. But the expectations are getting continually higher--making us even more of an underclass.
I agree that a giga truecel cannot be saved with surgery and his only salvation is either a four letter word that starts with R or a two letter acronym that ends with R...

I don't think our lives can get worse. They can financially and socially ruin us even further, if you're a poor and ugly male, you're just going to commit suicide anyway. Nothing matters. Most of the people on this forum who say they will never commit suicide and will cope till the end... will commit suicide too.

Immigration severely reduces the value of Western male labor. Not only that but immigration is a tool of eugenic warfare against ethnic male bloodlines, because any ethnic male who migrated to The West is killing his bloodline because he will be able to breed in The West... and all ethnic foids only want to come to The West to get fucked by tall whit chads...

There will be more veneration of St. Adam Lanzacel on incel boards and he will be seen as the true high saint of inceldom and take St. Elliot's place.
Yes.. I always liked Lanza. Very creative way to go. Taking from society voices and faces of Chads and Whores that would one day fornicate with each other and bring forth their wretched crotchspawn so the cycle can continue was rather brutal. When I look into the eyes of Lanza I see a Man who is ready to die. Such eyes do not belong on someone so young, especially in the west where everything is so "free" and "fair". The only thing fair in this world is Death, anyone with half a braincell could tell you that killing an annoying person would sort the problem of their annoyance but wouldn't. Because it makes no sense socially for them to say that reprisal of that magnitude is a good thing that will solve your problems, they will say not to do this especially if they want to be a part of such a social group that has showed you disdain. All selfish little power fantasies of the Human Mind.

What were your flaws? What surgeries did you get? How much improvement did you gain? What effects lasted up to an year?

Any male who isn't severely disfigured, think burn victim or syndrome tier face, can be brought up to at least 4/10 or average if they spend enough money. That might not be enough to save you, since women demand men who are 6+ and have other traits such as being tall, White and socially normal, but it might be enough to get your foot in the door in a different location or be a betabux. This could work well if you are White and willing to try SEA.

Also regarding the recuperation, the main issue involves getting multiple surgeries in the same area or getting them too quickly. I don't see how it took you years to heal. Will you get more surgeries in the future?

brutal as always

If every incel got facial surgery then nothing will really change due to the extremely hypergamous nature of foids. Foids will always be very hypergamous, they want the best of the best and no surgery or self-improvement will make you desirable by foids if every incel does it.

80/20 rule never changes.

Last edited: