Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

My proposed solution to the Incel problem when it comes to looks

Michintaiji

Michintaiji

Self-banned
-
If society won't accept us for who we are you when it comes to our looks then we should deny them the ability to case judgement on us for it.

For now on we should just wear black sunglasses, black mask, and black hoodies because clearly no matter how we try to "better" ourselves, it still ain't enough for this cruel, unjust world that don't know what they want so i think it's only appropriate for us to shield ourselves from a world that already hates us and probably want us dead.

If you're worry about getting stares because honestly I think anyone would stare if they saw someone dress in all black but the way I see it, our fates are already seal and the world have already made up its mind about us so what fucking difference does it make?

Take it from someone who used to be a "good boy" for the majority of his life up until now when I realize how FUCKED this life is like I always was the one who did and said the right things even dress the right way not having my pants down to my knees and my underwear showing like the majority of my insufferable race be dressing but what did that get me? NOTHING! but judgemental and dirty looks from people whenever I was out in public which didn't help the fact that I had a dad that was and is never around and a mom who never try to listen to me and always roll her eyes whenever I try to talk about my problems.

it's sad how people like me who play by life bullshit rules, still get nothing in return while those who do all the wrong and evil doing in the world get all the fruits of life with no questions ask but I guess that's the benefits of being a giga chad/gang banging tyrone/or a douche bag gym rat.

We were DOOMED from the very beginning and it's obvious that nothing is going to get better for us anytime soon or EVER, so why not let all the worries of the world and whatever human emotions that you have left go?

I left society behind years ago and it was the best decision I have ever made.

Did not read

world that already hates us
We need to develop class-consciousness to make happen a Marxist-Rodgerist revolution to seize the means of reproduction and build a foidless society.

I don't wanna get mistaken for a Double X Chromosome Muslim

Harrison Bergeron maxxing? Interesting idea, but the moment it gets mainstream enough people will simply know that you're an incel if you'll be dressed like that, which will defeat the original point of it.

Look at these GrAYs communicating lol
Most based Avi you ever had lmao:feelshaha::feelsokman:. That's Taylor Swift right:feelskek::feelskek:.

:yes::yes:

The world already considers you a threat so does it really matter? no matter how you dress as long as you're ugly, the world will always look down on you. Trust me as someone who used to dress the most presentable and "civilized", I still got treated as if I violated all the ten commandments

Based idea I'll try doing this once I buy all the necessary supplies.

The ONLY solution is to de-incelize your pictures on online dating using morphing techniques. Then grind for months on end to
get a few dates, then get the lets be friends conversation after.

whatever helps you get through life. we are gonna be incels until the day we die.

The ONLY solution is to de-incelize your pictures on online dating using morphing techniques. Then grind for months on end to
get a few dates, then get the lets be friends conversation after.

The only real solution is for us to get together and create our own country with non-cucked laws. (Jews will never allow this)