Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel My quarter is getting soyed and overrun by JBs

Gyros_Pretcel

Gyros_Pretcel

19th c. Church of Hamlossus high priest contender
★★★★★
No energy and low IQ english as always but whatever. I was in the forest the last days and it's two corners from my home. So I usually see some people on the way. But this time it was pure ropefuel. Some things I noticed.

- The scandinavian young lad neighbours grandson became a chad and has kids. They are in the age I felt the last time well.
- The streets used to be empty as mostly old people lived there. Now JBs JBs everywhere.
- All streets those giga holiday trailers
- I went a bit out of my comfort zone to some paddock and I kid you not. Soyboy right out of reddit. In a small german normietown. This must be the sign od the approaching Femocalypse. Wagecuck status SUV, medium to dark violet star wars shirt with pink letters, short cargo out of olive rough jeans, those ultraflat adidas sneakers, lanky as fuck (I mogged him), Norwood 7 but young and full brown hair, nerdglasses, typical soybeard and skull form. I had really to strain not to break out in laughter.
- Femsnails jogging everywhere, not only on the weekend.

Yeah, might just end it now. That's just a third but it's over.

damn its over for u dude