Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel My road to trade maxxing

MaldireMan0077

MaldireMan0077

Ultimate Virgin Deluxe
★★★★
Ill say this about trade school. Its only a year long for HVAC, and its no were near as bad as college. But it still wears my soul the fuck out. Having to wake up morning ass crack hours, loosing free time, I miss this site were I can post as I fucking please. School drains my soul. At least it isnt college were I have to fucking deal with more shit and encounter chads and stacys again like in high school. But I wish I could have my free time back. But hey, if I make it into HVAC, i can do shit like get my own house and do me shit alot more like shooting my gun in the desert, camp in the desert. Find more excuses to be in the desert. I hate the city and foresty areas.

I love the desert too

I love the desert too
Im still 50/50 on weather Id rather live in Utah or Nevada. Both have ups and downs. Nevada has legalized hookers. Utah, is more red so I have better secure gun rights. You can thank to Mormons for that redness of Utah.