Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over my roommate walked in on me browsing incels

• Thread starter deathgreetsmeslow
  • Start date
deathgreetsmeslow

deathgreetsmeslow

Captain
★★★
he came up behind me i didnt hear him, as i was typing out a rage filled post with the typical incel rhetoric.

i think hes gonna know im an incel now... he already knew i dont get laid

Does he know about incels from the incident?

Damn...Must be embarassing as hell :feelsrope:

Do you like your roommate at all? I don't have a relationship with mine. We just sort of exist near each other.

Does he know about incels from the incident?
He knows a little bit about it, he knows that the driver made a post about incels but hes not super into internet memes and shit. He definitely saw what I was posting cause he was literally behind me for 30 seconds before I realized lol. Oh well. His face was blushing and he was like "just seeing whats up" and walked out. RIP.

You can tell him you were only trying to troll.

He knows a little bit about it, he knows that the driver made a post about incels but hes not super into internet memes and shit. He definitely saw what I was posting cause he was literally behind me for 30 seconds before I realized lol. Oh well. His face was blushing and he was like "just seeing whats up" and walked out. RIP.
It sounds like he got a good glimpse at what you were typing. Did you end up posting it after he left?

Were you you using fast banana?

Kek, it is over...

forgot to mention i also awkwardly minimized really fast once I realized he was there.

I hope he couldnt see what your account name is, otherwise its ovER

It sounds like he got a good glimpse at what you were typing. Did you end up posting it after he left?
This is what I was posting lol I did end up posting it afterwards: "Women can't be depressed. They might have a bad day or two but the concept of depression as males experience it is foreign to them.". problem is the thread title had someting to dow tih sluttiness and you could see other posts as well.

Its not as extreme as some of my other posts I guess.

It's over for nonfastbannacels

You better rep that shit boy

Atleast your roommate didnt walk in on you with cum on your pants and you quickly trying to pull your pants up

It's over for double room cels. I'm LDARing in my own room where nobody can see me atleast

He probably won't care but he'll most likely will talk shit behind your back to his friends on how much a loser you are to them.

my new room mate has too but hes to oblivious lol

Leave no witnesses!

jk

His face was blushing and he was like "just seeing whats up" and walked out. RIP.
At least it was him blushing. Perhaps he's an incel himself. I think you're safe OP..

At least it was him blushing. Perhaps he's an incel himself. I think you're safe OP..
Yea he didn't say naything, prob doesn't really know about incels tbh hes a normie chadlite gymrat

>not browsing incognito 100% of the time.

was the post you were typing really bad?

High Inhibcel

he came up behind me i didnt hear him, as i was typing out a rage filled post with the typical incel rhetoric.

i think hes gonna know im an incel now... he already knew i dont get laid
It's fucking over if you're american or canadian, expect to be on a list if it's the case.

2 different roommates of mine almost walked in on me jacking off. i am a genius so i had a blanket next to me to throw over myself each time though. actually all 3

Last edited:
I don't hide it. I'm proud.

it's over if people find out you're incel

You don’t have anything to lose he already knows you’re a loser since you don’t get laid

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back