Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel My school is making the vax mandatory for all health science students.

latincell

latincell

Captain
★★★★★
Ya'll help me out. I'm a Jehovah's witness convert (2018) and I need to write a letter or a statement indicating a religious exemption. How do I go about doing this? I'm autistic and low inhib as fuck.:cryfeels::cryfeels: Otherwise I gotta take this cocktail that contains who knows what:reeeeee::reeeeee:

Just state that it's a requirement under religious freedoms. State the relevant part of the constitution or law and maybe get your Mormon pastor (?) to write a letter to that effect as evidence that you're a practicing Mormon.

Just state that it's a requirement under religious freedoms. State the relevant part of the constitution or law and maybe get your Mormon pastor (?) to write a letter to that effect as evidence that you're a practicing Mormon.
This tbh:feelsmage::feelsmage:

Why not just get the vaccine?

Why not just get the vaccine?
1. It's not a vaccine it's a MRNA therapy injection.
2. Blood clots
3. Protein shedding
4. Headaches
5. The chink virus has a very small death rate

2. Blood clots
3. Protein shedding
4. Headaches
add prions to that list as well

also try saying youre vegan. apparently it is considered a religion in the UK :feelskek:

Just tell your advisor you're a JW

I got the deadly vaxx. :cryfeels::cryfeels: Welp, if people are right, I wouldn't even have to rope since I'll be dead within 2-5 yrs.:feelscry::feelscry:

Dude it’s going to be mandatory everywhere. It’s the mark of the beast. And Pfizer just got approved by FDA so now they have legal right to force you.

Last edited:
no, the larper that came in using the eye roll emote that took the mods forever to remove
>comparing me to a literal fag

:rolleyes: negro please. I'm the machoest user in this bitch

I got the deadly vaxx. :cryfeels::cryfeels: Welp, if people are right, I wouldn't even have to rope since I'll be dead within 2-5 yrs.:feelscry::feelscry:
Repent. And ask Jesus for a second chance

☣☣☣ VAXXER THREAD ☣☣☣
☣☣☣ VAXXER THREAD ☣☣☣
☣☣☣ VAXXER THREAD ☣☣☣
☣☣☣ VAXXER THREAD ☣☣☣
☣☣☣ VAXXER THREAD ☣☣☣

>ဪ꧅ဪ⸻ဪ꧅ဪ꧅ဪ꧅⸻ဪ⸻⸻ဪ⸻ဪ꧅ဪ꧅ဪ⸻ဪ꧅ဪ꧅ဪ꧅⸻ဪ⸻⸻ဪ⸻ဪ​

>ဪ꧅ဪ⸻ဪ꧅ဪ꧅ဪ꧅⸻ဪ⸻⸻ဪ⸻ဪ꧅ဪ꧅ဪ⸻ဪ꧅ဪ꧅ဪ꧅⸻ဪ⸻⸻ဪ⸻ဪ

Dude it’s going to be mandatory everywhere. It’s the mark of the beast. And Pfizer just got approved by FDA so now they have legal right to force you.

Not mandatory in my basement unless they want a knife to the throat.

You should have dropped out as a last resort.

Over for you.

2. Blood clots
3. Protein shedding
4. Headaches
JJ and Modena shots were just banned by CDC.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back