Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR My setup

• Thread starter Deleted member 27495
  • Start date
Deleted member 27495

Deleted member 27495

mrkittycel
-
Pcsetup

not completely finished but getting there boyos.

Idk why the image quality is low its 4k on my phone but whatever.

5292013115024PM 635 samsung galaxy s 4

Rate my postmaxxing setup.

Look like you got money.

Wallpaper is normie af tho. Aesthetics trend is OVER

Specs? Looks cool btw

Specs? Looks cool btw

i7 9700k
2080ti
32gb DDR4
1tb m.2 nvme (i need to add more storage soon)

6xFans
Custom hard-tubed loop (took me like 5 days to get right cus kept fucking up the bends), only have 1x360mm radiator so i run gpu water straight to the cpu which isnt ideal and cpu intense games lag a little bit and the pump goes wild but the gpu stays very very cool on full load.

Nice. Mogs my setup

i7 9700k
2080ti
32gb DDR4
1tb m.2 nvme (i need to add more storage soon)

6xFans
Custom hard-tubed loop (took me like 5 days to get right cus kept fucking up the bends), only have 1x360mm radiator so i run gpu water straight to the cpu which isnt ideal and cpu intense games lag a little bit and the pump goes wild but the gpu stays very very cool on full load.
Those are some nice specs. Mogs my gayming laptop hard.

View attachment 289669
not completely finished but getting there boyos.

Idk why the image quality is low its 4k on my phone but whatever.
Not bad, i went over your specs and its a top tier rig for sure. I am hoping to build a nuclear rig when i upgrade my setup next.

This is my current setup:
20200718 182725

looks good bro, you seem to be a lot more sanitary than me, what are your specs?

CPU: i7-4790k [Medium OC to 4.7 GHZ]
GPU: Asus GTX 970 [Medium OC]
Mobo: Asus Z97 Pro
RAM: Corsair Vengence Pro 16GB
PSU: Corsair CXM 750W
Case: Corsair 780T
Cooling: Corsair H105 240MM Rad - Closed Loop Liquid Cooling
Fans: 2x Corsair StaticPressure Fans [For Liquid Cooler] + 6x Corsair AirFlow Fans [For Case]
HDD: Seagate Baracudda 1 TB 7200RPM
SSD: Samsung 850 Evo 250GB
Headset: Corsair Void RGB
Keyboard: Corsair K95 RGB
Mouse: Corsair Scimitar RGB
Monitor: BenQ XL 24" 144Hz 1ms TN Panel
Pad: Corsair MM200 Extended Gaming Mouse Pad

Built it about 5 years back. Only thing i upgraded was peripherals (headset, mouse, keyboard) and upgraded ram from 8GB -> 16GB about 4 years back. I am hoping to build a super rig next, perhaps in the end of 2021 or beginning of 2022, that one will be a nuclear rig for sure.

CPU: i7-4790k [Medium OC to 4.7 GHZ]
GPU: Asus GTX 970 [Medium OC]
Mobo: Asus Z97 Pro
RAM: Corsair Vengence Pro 16GB
PSU: Corsair CXM 750W
Case: Corsair 780T
Cooling: Corsair H105 240MM Rad - Closed Loop Liquid Cooling
Fans: 2x Corsair StaticPressure Fans [For Liquid Cooler] + 6x Corsair AirFlow Fans [For Case]
HDD: Seagate Baracudda 1 TB 7200RPM
SSD: Samsung 850 Evo 250GB
Headset: Corsair Void RGB
Keyboard: Corsair K95 RGB
Mouse: Corsair Scimitar RGB
Monitor: BenQ XL 24" 144Hz 1ms TN Panel
Pad: Corsair MM200 Extended Gaming Mouse Pad

Built it about 5 years back. Only thing i upgraded was peripherals (headset, mouse, keyboard) and upgraded ram from 8GB -> 16GB about 4 years back. I am hoping to build a super rig next, perhaps in the end of 2021 or beginning of 2022, that one will be a nuclear rig for sure.

Good build although that gpu is getting a bit outdated. I probably should've waited on Nvidia 30's series because they are going to be far superior to the 2080ti from ampere architecture, but i'll probably be dead within the next few months anyways

Damn, all of these set ups mog mine

Good build although that gpu is getting a bit outdated. I probably should've waited on Nvidia 30's series because they are going to be far superior to the 2080ti from ampere architecture, but i'll probably be dead within the next few months anyways
2080ti is not outdated at all and will last you for a long long time though. The RTX 3K series will not mog the 2080ti by a large margin, atleast not in my opinion. The state of the GPU hardware market is kinda fucked though, ever since crypto, the prices of GPU have been at a absurdely high level. Even now, when crypto is just stagnant, AMD and Nvidia are still talking about boosting up prices and this is just a scam at this point. People have not even been buying the super expensive GPU's but they are still wanting to raise prices for them which is a stupid idea. Most of the mid range GPU can max out any games these days. I dont see the point of these companies trying to screw their own audience by needlessly upping prices..

my setup is just an ikea desk with random insane ramblings written all over it and empty energy drink cans used as ashtrays

plus a 400 dollar pc
. I dont see the point of these companies trying to screw their own audience by needlessly upping prices..
its the same with smartphones tbh

you can do everything you need and more with midrange phones for 300 dollars

but people still buy galaxy note whatever for 1200 dollars with 16gb of ram which they will never need

Last edited:
better than mine by a mile

brutally mogs me.
all i have is my phone and a 10 year old ipad

You have to adapt and overcome the fact that like. You can't even curse now or I don't know