Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

My Social Anxiety Affects Me Everywhere Even On This Forum

Stoopiding1

Stoopiding1

Recruit
★★
The weird thing is, I was never like this as a kid, I used to be very social but not in an annoying type of way, but I would talk often.
But there was this time my mom beat me with a belt very badly, the next day I went to school in 4th grade I was completely silent. That beating basically traumatized me. I don't think my mom is abusive, but it hurt.

I went quiet for the rest of the school years, barely talking to anyone. There was this time in high school when I had to do a presentation, but I purposely failed because I didn't want to embarrass myself. the last time I talked to a girl was in high school during a science project, we were grouped together, and anytime I said a word she would have a disgusted look on her face, It made me self-conscious.
My anxiety has made it impossible for me to function in public without looking like a weirdo.

I go on this forum, and I feel anxious. I want to make posts and reply to others, But I just don't know what to say or if what I am really saying makes any sense. So, I just stay quiet and read replies.
My life may not be as terrible as others on this forum. I have heard others who have gone through much worse than I have, and the fact I still get anxious from doing normal tasks, I can't imagine going through things others have gone through. I feel like a whiny bitch to be honest.

Life is too cruel.

and also, thanks to those who gave me advice on how to drive, I appreciate it.

Don't worry about it brocel! I used to be the same way, and now I just don't give a flying fuck. If someone insults you just insult them back. Your image on this forum doesn't really matter, due to the fact that plenty of users just come and go after they get bored.

Absolutely same. It's a place for us to vibe, but it's also not that simple at the end of the day. Sorry to hear that you had it rough as a kid though, man.

Fuck your mom GrAYcel, stupid bitch deserves to be beheaded for being such a cunt

Fuck your mom GrAYcel, stupid bitch deserves to be beheaded for being such a cunt
Chill out, he probably had a panic attack just reading that. Gonna wipe his account and never return to this forum again. :feelswhat:

Nice, someone using a spongebob avi too :feelsLightsaber:

the last time I talked to a girl was in high school during a science project, we were grouped together, and anytime I said a word she would have a disgusted look on her face, It made me self-conscious.
Shit, I know how that feels. I never managed to have friends of the opposite sex thanks to that. It's so weird how they always go monotone no matter what strategy you try to hold a conversation :feelsstudy:. I even had multiple occasions where I tried smiling and all I got was a bored or serious look.

I go on this forum, and I feel anxious. I want to make posts and reply to others, But I just don't know what to say or if what I am really saying makes any sense. So, I just stay quiet and read replies.
My life may not be as terrible as others on this forum. I have heard others who have gone through much worse than I have, and the fact I still get anxious from doing normal tasks, I can't imagine going through things others have gone through. I feel like a whiny bitch to be honest.

Life is too cruel.

and also, thanks to those who gave me advice on how to drive, I appreciate it.
You seem to be a kind but insecure person. As someone who has had social phobia before, I think I understand you. We can talk about this someday if you're interested.
For now, just make sure to not care about what some randoms on the internet will think about you. Only you truly know about your experiences and what you have been through.

This place is a shithole of the internet

Your mom deserves to be beheaded alongside my father. These bastards destroyed our lives by what they did to us. My father isn't "abusive" either but he ruined my life by giving me social anxiety.

And don't feel bad for being broken. Everybody has a different limit. Also you never know the shit they did to you when you were younger. Small kids pick up a lot of subtle signals and trauma and it sticks with them. You don't necessarily have to be beaten with a belt everyday, they could do a lot worse with just the way they act and the way they talk.

Chill out, he probably had a panic attack just reading that. Gonna wipe his account and never return to this forum again. :feelswhat:
I judge your every sentence OP, I have read your inital post and think it is maximun cringe :feelsstudy::feelsping: