Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel My spotify has gone insane

Caesercel

Caesercel

Take a look to the sky just before you die.
★★★★★
Its constantly playing on shuffle mode and not letting me use the progress bar as if its frozen. Another cope ruined by (((them)))

Its constantly playing on shuffle mode and not letting me use the progress bar as if its frozen. Another cope ruined by (((them)))
You need to pay to use it otherwise there are cracked versions

You need to pay to use it otherwise there are cracked versions
Wtf kind of jewery is this? Pay just to use basic features?

Use Spotify xmanager :feelzez:

Well I just downloaded a spotify apk. Probably has viruses and sells my data but whatever. This is on you cuckify, lost another ad revenue source
Based, Also youtube revanced is amazing free ad removal and all features unlocked free

Gonna have to re create my playlist now.
Yep, Ive done that too many times i just gave up and stopped listening to music

Im stuck listening to lofi for a few years

Yep, Ive done that too many times i just gave up and stopped listening to music

Im stuck listening to lofi for a few years
Lol before spotify I had my playlists saved on youtube but they kept deleting my account cuz I was too based. Had to create it entirely from memory

Lol before spotify I had my playlists saved on youtube but they kept deleting my account cuz I was too based. Had to create it entirely from memory
Steam keep removing my name, Bios and everything even tho its not offensive, THese libs are going crazy mang

I have just gone back to using Winamp with my MP3 music library I have torrented over the years.