Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel My stacy mom watching love island, singles inferno etc. every day for hours.

T

twascilk99

Officer
★★★★
I'm about to go fucking crazy. Shes so obsessed with the guys there too. Shes watching singles inferno, love island, all the reality shows the likes of big brother, where a bunch of hot dudes and girls live together in the same house on some tropical island and compete for each other.

she always thought I'm a dork and a fucking loser, openly confirmed I will never find a girlfriend, and now shes torturing me with this crap for hours, every single fucking day

I will never accept my fate. Never.

she secretly (or not so secretly anymore) hates the fact that I grew up to be the ugly undesirable man I am, instead of being a chad like my dad.

How much can a man take, it's like the whole universe is laughing at me. I feel nothing but primal rage in me.

Post pictures of your mom.

Pics or larp (in pms)

Who her favorite love-islander atm. The white girls choice this year are Ron the NT chadlite. The more boring :chad: Chad stereotype called Tom and a weird funny high-tier normie farmer called Will.

Chad and Stacy produced an incel? You serious or are you overestimating your parents' looks?

Chad and Stacy produced an incel? You serious or are you overestimating your parents' looks?
I am 100% serious, they turn heads everywhere they go, they stand out in every crowd. Women 10 years younger call my mom younger, pretty much every woman wants my dad and random women flirt with him at random places like the restaurant.

I'm not underestimating shit, my dad's halo literally got his life set without even trying, if you dont believe me, that's fair I know it's a one in a million case so no point talking about it.

Last edited: