Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story My story

K

kickerrocket25

Banned
-
Title: Embracing My Journey: A Male Virgin's Story at 25

Uncharted Territory At the age of 25, I found myself in uncharted territory—still a virgin.I decided to delve into the initial thoughts and emotions I experienced as societal expectations and how many of the people I saw throughout my school years having girlfriends or losing their virginity. I was trying to Navigate Peer Pressure.
Peer pressure can be an overwhelming force, especially when it comes to matters of intimacy, I had to lie about losing my virginity in fear of being bullied at school. The challenges I faced in navigating the expectations and judgment from my so called friends, family, and society were unprecedented and I’m sure you can sympathise.

My Insecurities of not being a Chad and being skinny and only being 5’5” this has only made my Insecurities worse as I did or eres what the negative canthal tilt and the stereotype that accompanies the label of being a virgin at 25.

I can’t pull myself away from my house and living with my grandparents to even attempt talking to those retched females that plague this earth.

Last edited:
I never lied about my virginity, cause no one ever asked. They saw my face and the answer was clear.

I lied because I didn’t want to risk the only 2 friends I had I’m not talking about the chads and popular kids I’m talking about the only 2 friends that I played video games with

leave this forum here are only retards

Title: Embracing My Journey: A Male Virgin's Story at 25

Uncharted Territory At the age of 25, I found myself in uncharted territory—still a virgin.I decided to delve into the initial thoughts and emotions I experienced as societal expectations and how many of the people I saw throughout my school years having girlfriends or losing their virginity. I was trying to Navigate Peer Pressure.
Peer pressure can be an overwhelming force, especially when it comes to matters of intimacy, I had to lie about losing my virginity in fear of being bullied at school. The challenges I faced in navigating the expectations and judgment from my so called friends, family, and society were unprecedented and I’m sure you can sympathise.

My Insecurities of not being a Chad and being skinny and only being 5’5” this has only made my Insecurities worse as I did or eres what the negative canthal tilt and the stereotype that accompanies the label of being a virgin at 25.

I can’t pull myself away from my house and living with my grandparents to even attempt talking to those retched females that plague this earth.
Very based for watching yiff, you shouldn’t be banned but furry discrimination is high on this forum

Fastest is ban in history