Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Media my theme song

Normie souls 3

ds 3 showed me how brutal our life us.normies are out there playing gat v, cod etc
Trust me, a lot of normies have played ds3. The only souls game I liked was ds1 back in the days

ds 3 showed me how brutal our life us.normies are out there playing gat v, cod etc
souls games are popular too, but that doesn't mean you should not like or enjoy them just because foids and normgroids play them too

Trust me, a lot of normies have played ds3. The only souls game I liked was ds1 back in the days
what a wretched soul

souls games are popular too, but that doesn't mean you should not like or enjoy them just because foids and normgroids play them too
I justice dark souls. just beautiful don't have moderindutrial age bullshit.a beautiful medieval tale

back in. the days is a brutal cope

I justice dark souls. just beautiful don't have moderindutrial age bullshit.a beautiful medieval tale
I honestly did not like the ds trinity but not because they are popular, I simply did not like the gloomy atmosphere and the ugly graphics of the first 2 games, but ER on the other hand is one of my all time favorite game