Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion my theory as to why fakecels exist

inceloser

inceloser

Banned
-
this does not only aline with why fakecels exist, but man other things as well:

why rich people like pretending to be poor:

the foid above lives in a farm house and romanticizes 1900s poverty for clout on tiktok, her networth: over 1 billion :feelsseriously:

or like when people who have the option to remove one variety of foods out of their diet, they make it their lifestyle when people living in 3rd world counties eat the same diet they do but because its all they can afford. (high carb vegans)

or privileged idiots that have never gone through an ounce of adversities in their life, try to create self inflicted adversities such as "becoming a transgender" and claiming its one of the hardest things to do and has impacted their mental health greatly. that or people crying about their pronouns.

View: https://youtube.com/shorts/kuntAP_ifZQ?si=_tYIYfWnt7g0MsR0

:feelsseriously:

do you see a pattern?
its people who have the option to live happily or have access to things people dont have. so in a way they create self inflicted problems to they can fit into that category of people that are suffering.

fakecels are individuals that know they have it easy, that know they can get a girlfriend, but because its not that ONE girl, because it isnt that 10/10, blonde, aryan, a10, stacylite. they reject any other "average" becky that approaches them and calls themselves an incel.

its always the unappreciative fucks, the ones that get the bare minimum in life, the ones that have access to meat, the ones that have the money to live a luxurious life, the ones that can get a woman (maybe not the best woman, but a woman).
the ones that have a saftey net, something they can fall back to. are always the ones to present themselves as unable to get anything in life, when they have everything (may not seem like everything to them, but to someone with nothing, its everything) they choose to feel like they have nothing.

idk if this makes sense but its just my take on people like this. idk what to call them, we should make a name for them other than "fakecels". maybe attention seekers, but i think it goes beyond attention. they want to feel special, they feel like theyre just like the rest of the crowd because they have everything normal people do. so to stand out they wanna do the things people that actually have issues do.

like with covid, i got bullied for watching anime. i watched anime because i had no social life, covid hit. boom, no one has a social life, now everyones watching anime. i feel a little insulted tbh, these idiots that bullied me are now stealing my only cope (at the time) in life?
idk.

they wanna humble themselves. its high class etiquette to do that

They're just self critical and trying to develop class consciousness which is a good thing. They sympathize with truecels and relate to their struggles.

They're just self critical and trying to develop class consciousness which is a good thing. They sympathize with truecels and relate to their struggles.

Spammaxxed Trollcel​

Yeah, that tells me enough

Fakecels don't exist, it's all in your head. Chad wouldn't go through the hassle of making an account on some random niche forum, let alone be active on it.

Fakecels don't exist, it's all in your head. Chad wouldn't go through the hassle of making an account on some random niche forum, let alone be active on it.
yes he would

they wanna humble themselves. its high class etiquette to do that
yeah like when mark zuckerberg and all of these old money mofos dress like shit and drive around little cars
but for the bitch in OP she is clearly just trying to be quirky and unique
and for fakecels on this forum they are having a laugh at incels' expense