Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over My thread I had saved just completely disappeared.

PLA1092

PLA1092

O.R.A.N.G.U.T.A.N._M.A.X.I.N.G.
★★★★★
Brutal as hell; I guess I can't even type out threads and keep them in storage for future posting... :feelsUnreal:

It wasn't incredibly long, but I did put a non-negligble amount of effort into it; I guess I'll simply find the piece of media I was going to discuss and retype it all out again. :society:

The funnier thing is this isn't even the first time it's happened to me; I guess next time I'll keep it saved elsewhere if I wish to post it at a later time. :feelsjuice:

I know what you are going to post

I usually do my posts in a local text file and "selecte all" then copy paste into my posts.

That way I can take my time on them...

The only bad thing about doing like that is the "choppy lack of flow' from editing. But the idea gets transferred, so that's the goal.

I usually do my posts in a local text file and "selecte all" then copy paste into my posts.

That way I can take my time on them...

The only bad thing about doing like that is the "choppy lack of flow' from editing. But the idea gets transferred, so that's the goal.
Should have done that earlier. :society:

Happened to me before, had to rewrite it.

I even was editing a long video i was making of .is user theme songs for months and the whole file deleted.

Happened to me before, had to rewrite it.

I even was editing a long video i was making of .is user theme songs for months and the whole file deleted.
I don't even know why it would do that; hasn't even been a week, and it just deletes all my work. :feelsohgod:

I don't even know why it would do that; hasn't even been a week, and it just deletes all my work. :feelsohgod:
My device have an "auto off" timer built into to memory. If the item isn't specifically saved when the app closes, it just kills the running app anyway.

Kind of annoying but safer than not having it

Yahoo Answers.