Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel My threads get few responses, but brocels use my points and make their own threads

iblamemyself

iblamemyself

Overlord
★★★★★
I swear to Allal. Not many users respond to my threads, but then I see threads popping up here and there where the OPs make points that I already made in my threads.

Why don’t you niggers show some love and respect to an OG and respond to my threads? Instead of blatantly stealing my ideas to make your own threads. :feelsbaton:

Of The Month Freiwilligendienst GIF by JungeCaritas

Why don’t you niggers show some love and respect to an OG and respond to my threads? Instead of blatantly stealing my ideas to make your own threads
Over for originalcels :forcedsmile:

You mog that diglet asshole

You stole this thread idea:

You stole this thread idea:

Yeah, but I went back in time to post it first, so he is the thread thief!

This entire forum has become water is wet, regurgitating the same things over and over again, because what needs to be said has already been said about inceldom. There really isn't anything more to discuss

This entire forum has become water is wet, regurgitating the same things over and over again, because what needs to be said has already been said about inceldom. There really isn't anything more to discuss
This still doesn’t explain why someone would read my thread, agree with me, but instead of posting in my thread, they open their own thread with points I just posted.

If it’s a coincidence, it would be a huge coincidence, but I won’t point fingers at anyone.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back