Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story My time at the airport

ropecel

ropecel

Captain
★★★
I was at the airport, and it was pure suicidefuel.

I get there and I sit down waiting for my flight. These two idiot femoids are behind me talking about how college was amazing, sorority life was awesome, and how they are "tired" of frat boys. Their talk went on and on. I figured they were two little stacies or stacey-lites at least, but no.

THEY WERE FUCKING GROSS LOOKING!!! I swear one was a 3.5 looksmatch for me, and the other was like a 5 at best. JFL at how easy femoids have it. They probably got dicked by the frat boys they're "tired of" every fucking weekend for four years.

Well, it's time to board this horrible plane. They call my group to line up, and guess what the fuck happens. Some filed normie subhuman tries to hit on these girls and I wanted to scream. I wanted to yell right in his face "YOU ARE AN UGLY SUBHUMAN AND THEY DO NOT WANT TO FUCK YOU", but these femoids did the usual giggle (laughing at him not with him) and small talk. I had to deal with their retarded low iq small talk about what they were doing over spring break for ten minutes. JFL at me rotting here at home while these femoids are on a "girl's cruise".

Finally I get on the plane away from these disgusting fuckwads. Lo and behold, I'm sitting next to an 7/10 stacy and an 8/10 Chad. Immediately I have to deal with the constant IOI's the Stacy was giving this Chad. The Chad had a fucking image of him and his gf as his phone background, but the stacy wouldn't stop hounding him.

It gets better... Well, worse... Way worse...

After all the IOI's, the stacy asks chad "have you ever had any STD's before?" I was taken aback. How dare a stacy ask a random chad that question? In public? With me, a subhuman less than 6 inches from her? I couldn't stand that flight. Had to sleep or I would have had a psychotic break.

Welp, what a fun time at the fucking airport. Can't wait to go back soon.

once you swallowed the blackpill, life has never been the same

That's pretty painful. Are you still gaycelling or did that get boring? Idk where normies get the balls to talk about random shit like that in public.

It’s comedy to me, you’re getting too attached to outcomes for anons.

going outside is a constant barrage of suicide fuel and reminders of your subhumanity, im glad i dont have to go outside often as a neet tbh.

im sorry this happened to you man. Also lol @ the thirsty stacy chasing after chad even though she knew he had a gf.

once you swallowed the blackpill, life has never been the same

True shit... I'm noticing things I never cared about before, and I hate it so much.

That's pretty painful. Are you still gaycelling or did that get boring? Idk where normies get the balls to talk about random shit like that in public.

Still trying my friend. It's much much better than the usual incel life, but still it feels wrong. I honestly just want an emotional connection right now and better progress is being made ten fold on the gay front.

I'd take over the plane and fly it into a mountain.

I was at the airport, and it was pure suicidefuel.

I get there and I sit down waiting for my flight. These two idiot femoids are behind me talking about how college was amazing, sorority life was awesome, and how they are "tired" of frat boys. Their talk went on and on. I figured they were two little stacies or stacey-lites at least, but no.

THEY WERE FUCKING GROSS LOOKING!!! I swear one was a 3.5 looksmatch for me, and the other was like a 5 at best. JFL at how easy femoids have it. They probably got dicked by the frat boys they're "tired of" every fucking weekend for four years.

Well, it's time to board this horrible plane. They call my group to line up, and guess what the fuck happens. Some filed normie subhuman tries to hit on these girls and I wanted to scream. I wanted to yell right in his face "YOU ARE AN UGLY SUBHUMAN AND THEY DO NOT WANT TO FUCK YOU", but these femoids did the usual giggle (laughing at him not with him) and small talk. I had to deal with their retarded low iq small talk about what they were doing over spring break for ten minutes. JFL at me rotting here at home while these femoids are on a "girl's cruise".

Finally I get on the plane away from these disgusting fuckwads. Lo and behold, I'm sitting next to an 7/10 stacy and an 8/10 Chad. Immediately I have to deal with the constant IOI's the Stacy was giving this Chad. The Chad had a fucking image of him and his gf as his phone background, but the stacy wouldn't stop hounding him.

It gets better... Well, worse... Way worse...

After all the IOI's, the stacy asks chad "have you ever had any STD's before?" I was taken aback. How dare a stacy ask a random chad that question? In public? With me, a subhuman less than 6 inches from her? I couldn't stand that flight. Had to sleep or I would have had a psychotic break.

Welp, what a fun time at the fucking airport. Can't wait to go back soon.
The fuck you being mad for when an incel tries to find love

I'd take over the plane and fly it into a mountain.

Tmp 16734 pK6ocm189106187

You should have cringily tried to hit on the Stacy for the purpose of making her uncomfortable by attention from subhuman

The fuck you being mad for when an incel tries to find love

He wasn't incel. He was failed normie tier. The female enabler tier. He's the kind of guy to enjoy the friendzone and getting cucked.

He wasn't incel. He was failed normie tier. The female enabler tier. He's the kind of guy to enjoy the friendzone and getting cucked.
Im like that too tbh, but i dont get friendzoned. If she rejects me, i move on to the next chick. Simple

Try wageslaving at the airport like i do 40 hours a week. PURE SUIFUEL...