Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel My tindah experience

too scared to watch, what happens in it? this guy switches from being blue piller to black piller real quick. like a fucking leech boi motherfucker

too scared to watch, what happens in it? this guy switches from being blue piller to black piller real quick. like a fucking leech boi motherfucker
Nothing you don't already know about Tinder when you're on chads.co. Its a well made Vid tho, Dustins animation gets better and better

Last edited:
fucking brutal and the comments are quite based too.

Too much reality.

Watched every second of it.

You see this a lot on youtube nowadays. Half the time even if it's on a non-incel video you'll find a lot of blackpilled comments with thousands of thumbs up. That is until (((youtube))) quickly and silently removes them

You see this a lot on youtube nowadays. Half the time even if it's on a non-incel video you'll find a lot of blackpilled comments with thousands of thumbs up. That is until (((youtube))) quickly and silently removes them
The comments are just trying to seem "real" and edgy tbh
If people really believed this they would understand why incels feel the way they do. It's a joke to them don't you see that? They regard this as another meme.

Watched every second of it.
Good job making Dustin richer. He doesn't give a fuck about you and is monetizing your suffering.

not even a nanosecond

accurate for me too

666 - 6 pack, 6 foot, 6 figures.
No exceptions

:feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: Ok toilet.

true and real, notice how he didnt get any single match either.

also JFL last time i tried tinder i literally ran out of people to swipe on im that fucking ugly and hideous.

over for UKcels

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back