Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR My ultimate cope

Skoga

Skoga

JB Noodle Virgin ONLY
★★★★★
The only cope that makes me not want to kill myself is delusionmaxxing with fantasy shows, books, stories etc.
Just gaslight urself into thinking you don't live on planet earth
I always daydream about a different world, life, body and never have negative thoughts about the rest of my life
I've come to conclusion that my life is over and this was my only option next to roping
So there's no point living in misery and keep feeling like shit over things you can't control, just delusionmaxx bro

I always daydream about a different world, life, body and never have negative thoughts about the rest of my life
agreed, mr comfypfp

daydreaming is the most reliable (and most importantly safest) cope there is

My horny ass thought you said boobs :feelshaha:

Good books are a great cope though. What genres do you like?

delusionmaxxing is great

The only cope that makes me not want to kill myself is delusionmaxxing with fantasy shows, books, stories etc.
I've come to conclusion that my life is over and this was my only option next to roping
So there's no point living in misery and keep feeling like shit over things you can't control, just delusionmaxx bro
Holy fuck this is unreal. You're literally just like me

Earth sucks anyway. Thats how i coped throughout my twenties. Books and jrpg.

I hate the fact that we have to live this shit tier life

only cope that makes me not want to kill myself is delusionmaxxing with fantasy shows, books, stories etc.
Same. Though Nature is also a nice cope. Anyhow whenever I don't have access to nature I do the same as you.

But I should stop and like focus more on STEMmaxing and gymmaxing, because honestly that is the only way a braincel like me will ever ascend.