Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

NSFW My ultimate, final, total, end sexual fantasy

AsakuraHao

AsakuraHao

Temp. Banned
-
@wereq @NorthernWind @NeverEvenBegan @KillNiggers @FrothySolutions @foidrapist69 @starystulejarz @WorthlessSlavicShit @Epedaphic @Ron.Belgrade @Lonelyus

this animation feels so cheap

My ultimate sexual fantasy is to be cuddled by a soft, pillowy foid under a thick blanket and for us both to trail featherlight kisses down each other's necks like we're trying to compete :ahegao:

My sexual fantasy:

impossible to achieve with 13cm dick

The music is overdramatic

@wereq @NorthernWind @NeverEvenBegan @KillNiggers @FrothySolutions @foidrapist69 @starystulejarz @WorthlessSlavicShit @Epedaphic @Ron.Belgrade @Lonelyus

View attachment 1109765
It's literally perfect except for one thing.

I think she uses sun lotion(?) to smear on her breasts. In my sexual fantasy, she uses a food item. Whip cream, maybe champaign. Because I want to lick her breasts after that.

I WANT TO LICK HER BREASTS UNTIL I GET TO THE BREAST BONE :lasereyes::lasereyes: @wereq

Waist and hip curve :ahegao::ahegao::feelsohh::feelsohh:

My ultimate sexual fantasy is to be cuddled by a soft, pillowy foid under a thick blanket and for us both to trail featherlight kisses down each other's necks like we're trying to compete :ahegao:

MY SEXUAL FANTASY IS TOUCHING A WOMAN BODY ASS AND TITSSS