Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy My wife's boyfriend moved in with us

BlackOpsIIcel

BlackOpsIIcel

> > > > FAT GIRLS REJECT ME! < < < <
:soy: I guess his mama's boyfriend just took a shower

The polyamory subcuckit is the biggest dose of both suifuel and lifefuel.
It's nice knowing that these subhumans exist but at the same time watching society's decline makes me worried about the future.

This is disgusting.

JUST FUCKING LOL

I can't believe how this isn't larping... What the fuck really

we need sharia and we need it now

Numalepromo
Soy face
63d
Cucc
Images 16
No mans sky gold
301px NuMale feminism

Should have put the soy tag on this one

"We've made a few changes around the house, the biggest of which was getting a new, much larger bed for the three of us to sleep in. This took a fair bit of communication between me and my wife. At first I had second thoughts, but after talking it out to the death, I agreed that we have enjoyed our marital bed together for a long time, so it's ok to try something new. "

This is just sad to me.

Lmao, his "wifey" jfl

And her "hubby" kek

This shouldn't be legal. Fuck that "What other people do behind closed doors is their own business" bullshit, all cucks should be killed, all whores should be killed, all bulls should be killed. If you participate in degeneracy, you should be killed. We need a new Catholic Church like entity made up of incels to enforce morality on the vulgar masses.

How do these people explain this cuck shit to their parents?

Words fail me.

They honestly do.
Screenshot 20180920 203023

What a fucking stooge. Clearly wifed someone beyond his league and now he's coping, as if his input ever had any weight in that relationship. She would still fuck "kyle" if he had said no. Lol at thinking he is willingly letting this happen.

Three words that will never be seen on cuckit:

"My husband's girlfriend"

One of the problems with these type of stories is that it lets your mind fill in the blanks. It is very very almost impossibly unlikely that it is a good looking couple who brings in a Chad.

In reality, they are 3 horribly unattractive overweight blue-collar low-education redditor type people. Its just like if someone says they are dating a MILF...your mind races to a hot Melania Trump looking woman when in reality it looks ...and might actually be....your own mother.

Cliffs:

NOT THIS:

gallery-1507117249-gettyimages-109393074.jpg

THISSSS!!!!!!

wpid-article-1307029842776-0c5eefa300000578-766621_466x579.jpg

If my wife ever gets a "bf" I'd shoot her, the guy, and myself

I wonder if they still have sex?

I hope so. It takes a lot to make me cringe and facepalm, but this did both.
This shouldn't be legal. Fuck that "What other people do behind closed doors is their own business" bullshit, all cucks should be killed, all whores should be killed, all bulls should be killed. If you participate in degeneracy, you should be killed. We need a new Catholic Church like entity made up of incels to enforce morality on the vulgar masses.
I wonder if they still have sex?
What do you think?

"The way I see it, is that I'm happy there is someone out there who can give my wife what I can't. I can't give her intense sex with a big dick, but Kyle can. And she loves it, so in turn I am happy for her."

You poor hapless bastard. You'll be living alone in a basement apartment within 3 months.

@Unwanted 5'10 manlet? where are you from

I like these strories, they make me feel a bit better about myself.

Cucks are the only people below us.

Unless you are bisexual so you are fucking the guy too, saying or typing "my wife boyfriend" should be punishable with castration and removal of dick.

"My wife's boyfriend"

ED7r1tZ.gif

" the biggest of which was getting a new, much larger bed for the three of us to sleep in."
:feelsgah::soy:

Unless you are bisexual so you are fucking the guy too, saying or typing "my wife boyfriend" should be punishable with castration and removal of dick.
208brsx

This has GOT to be a LARP. Where the fuck is that "mans" dignity

I would kill this man if I could. But it would not be with any malice, it would be purely trying to restore some dignity for nature.
Nice looks shaming on a forum that is supposed to be agaisnt it. Dont use shopped pics anyways.

LMAO

This "free relationship" meme needs to stop. It was called "harem" back in time, and the interconvertible partners were just actual slaves, which was both more inhumane and less hypocritical than the current state of ideological degeneracy we're in.

1537475030424-png.43498
1537475164672-png.43500

Attachments

• 1537475030424.png
    1537475030424.png
    275.1 KB · Views: 935
  • 1537475164672.png
    1537475164672.png
    82.4 KB · Views: 927
For how long is this polyamori thing been going?
Did it happen like this before 90s/80s?
Could it be the result of media pushing this kinda stuff?

Oh yeah also:
>ambitious
>high school teacher

Pick one bro jfl

You just know this cuck didnt want any of this if he was in charge of the relationship. His wife wanted this and he convinced himself that he actually likes it.

He is a supreme cu k beyond saving. All he cares about is not loosing his whore wife