Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Myron exposes female privilege

Nigga who gives a fuck about these goofball redpillers?

squinty eye becky swarmed with men.

Myron's a tyrone he'll nevER relate to us

Reposting myron on here ... jeeeesus

Again you guys should go and suck chads cock

Instead of discussions the subject of the conversation you are busy fantasizing about muh chad
I don't.

That was effective and concise, it’s impressive how he humbled that foid.
I wish I could fresh and fit and not just fresh.
Whenever one of these vids pops up, it’s always Myron or the guest stealing the show. Even fans in the comments are complaining. Who knows, maybe Fresh does more behind the scenes to justify being on the show.

Whenever one of these vids pops up, it’s always Myron or the guest stealing the show. Even fans in the comments are complaining. Who knows, maybe Fresh does more behind the scenes to justify being on the show.
That is 1000000000% the case actually.

How are they goofball
Also millions of men do
They also provide value to society

"Based memer"
Myron was caught soliciting "sugar daddies." JFL @ your red pill hero.

"provide value to society"
iu

There's really else to say except to laugh.

what does that even mean ?
It means not even he practices the red pill BS that he preaches and he's still a beta who simps to pay for whores.

Also, fix your post. I didn't say "yeah he does also he is mostly blackpilled now."

Myron was caught soliciting "sugar daddies." JFL @ your red pill hero.

"provide value to society"
iu

There's really else to say except to laugh.
Made me kek too jfl

It means not even he practices the red pill BS that he preaches and he's still a beta who simps to pay for whores.
That's not beta Or a simple he is getting sex from it
Plus he is a voice for us not strictly redpill a lot of men and women watch him over us ivirgins
Also, fix your post. I didn't say "yeah he does also he is mostly blackpilled now."
Ifs called the funnel we are supposed to cast s vide net and then slowly make people realize the truth

Ifs called the funnel we are supposed to cast s vide net and then slowly make people realize the truth
Don't misquote others seriously.

You ain't based
Nor a memer
Nigger, I don't care about your opinions. You can keep sucking this red piller's cock, IDGAF. Don't misquote people.