Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Myth of Sisyphus-The Original Cope or Rope

• Thread starter Deleted member 19756
  • Start date
Deleted member 19756

Deleted member 19756

Non-Cuck
-
Life is like pushing a boulder up a hill that tumbles down every time you are near the top.

The author Albert Camus said forget Nihilism; Your two options are Cope or Rope.

Also, He was a Chad that fucked a lot. It must have been an easy decision to live. Though, he eventually died in a car crash.

Last edited:
Camus would not be chad in 2019. far from.

This was our only shot and we failed. We won't get another chance.

I read that a couple of times.

He spends 90% of the book extolling on how absurd and futile existence is. And then just says you should live to "revolt" against the absurdity of life and experience as much as possible. It just made me want to kill myself.

He spends 90% of the book extolling on how absurd and futile existence is. And then just says you should live to "revolt" against the absurdity of life and experience as much as possible. It just made me want to kill myself.
Is it really worth reading? I don't know how you could write a book about the absurdity of life. It seems too obvious.

I think he had a lot of sex. If I was having sex all the time I wouldn't care about this meaningless existence.

Yes. But I wouldn't recommend if if you're depressed or suicidal. It's very short and fairly easy to read.

He has a flower named after him

Didn't read said book but read The Stranger and it's basically the opposite where it's just narrative for the most part and the "climax" is an existential realization of life's pointlessness. I didn't like it because it seemed like some artsy Euro thing where being existential is supposed to be deep or something.

I enjoyed The Stranger tbh, the narrative succeeds at expressing alienation, you can't empathize with the protagonist or understand what is going through his head, its like hes not human, someone totally indifferent to human affairs yet who is embedded in an arbitrary, futile, hypocritical social world, interesting read imo

There is nothing to think clearly about; sensations, clear, dark, warmth, cold: The pleasure fades as the break begins; it is all a matter of perspective and valuation; Camus is simplistic and common, I read some of his essays and found it mild: What is most helpful is a "suicidal" transvaluation if the idea is to get rid of what's left of you alive

There is nothing to think clearly about; sensations, clear, dark, warmth, cold: The pleasure fades as the break begins; it is all a matter of perspective and valuation; Camus is simplistic and common, I read some of his essays and found it mild: What is most helpful is a "suicidal" transvaluation if the idea is to get rid of what's left of you alive
What are your favorite books?

I enjoyed The Stranger tbh, the narrative succeeds at expressing alienation, you can't empathize with the protagonist or understand what is going through his head, its like hes not human, someone totally indifferent to human affairs yet who is embedded in an arbitrary, futile, hypocritical social world, interesting read imo

Yeah, I should have said I didn't like it *for me.* I can imagine a book with a different perspective would be useful, especially for bluepilled normies, but for incels the main character is totally relatable (except for the sex buddy) and even though it's a only like 120 pages as a small paperback, I felt I could have "accepted" the character for who he was with a lot less context.

Absurdism is how a blackpilled Chad sees the world