Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL NAFO faggot "Jay in Kyiv" on suicide watch after Russia deals biggest critical blow yet to jewkraine's infrastructure.

You know if you're this much of a normie NPC, you shouldn't be here in the first place.
why is that? You clearly didn't read any of this, you don't have to be a normie to be able to tell Dugin is off the rails when he goes on about the russian-iranian-chinese unity.

Race is more important to me then cultural values.
Anglo saxons of today are nothing like their ancestors. Today they are cowards and self-flagellators.

Dugin is off the rails when he goes on about the russian-iranian-chinese unity.
No he's not off the rails. We need a new Axis power to fight back against globalist anglo jewish tyrrany.

actually stupid take
Whites and East asians of any political views are capable of building civilization whilst Blacks are incapable regardless of their cultural/political views.

Anyone here would rather live in liberal Sweden vs Conservative Somalia

No he's not off the rails. We need a new Axis power to fight back against globalist anglo jewish tyrrany.
The real Axis wanted to genocide most Russians jfl.

Anglo saxons of today are nothing like their ancestors. Today they are cowards and self-flagellators.
Because they are brainwashed by globalist propaganda

Because they are brainwashed by globalist propaganda
Just like you are, which is why we are forming a new Axis power bloc to fight back against you scum.

Whites and East asians of any political views are capable of building civilization whilst Blacks are incapable regardless of their cultural/political views.

Anyone here would rather live in liberal Sweden vs Conservative Somalia
you think that because you only look at the surface of why races ended up more successful than others. you dont bother to look at how africa was just a colonial pot that whites would use until the 90's, and now africa is stripped of the civilization it once had. east asians are successful because their culture prioritizes education and work, not because they're east asian

Whites in modern degenerate culture don't built anything. They don't have many factories of their own and are totally dependent on third world slave labor of shitskins. Politics and race are inextricably intertwined. The Whites you aspire to be like are so weak, cowardly, and degenerate that they can't even rise up against the oppression of jews and shitskin invaders. I cannot respect such a people.

Yes they strived. Even relatively small principalities like Tver and Ryazan fought against Mongols on their own.
Yeah, to the point that even one of the most celebrated victories of russians over mongols was in fact a law-enforcement effort in order to defeat a pretender in Mamai and maintain mongol legality over rus.

Last edited:
Whites in modern degenerate culture don't built anything. They don't have many factories of their own and are totally dependent on third world slave labor of shitskins. Politics and race are inextricably intertwined. The Whites you aspire to be like are so weak, cowardly, and degenerate that they can't even rise up against the oppression of jews and shitskin invaders. I cannot respect such a people.
Whites and Asians will die out and the world will fall into eternal darkness thats what will happen the average IQ will be 70.

Whites and Asians will die out and the world will fall into eternal darkness thats what will happen the average IQ will be 70.
And the Anglos under jewish rule are facilitating this with negro worship, spic worship, abortions, and whoredom which is why I'm pro-Russia. Hope you understand now.

And the Anglos under jewish rule are facilitating this with negro worship, spic worship, abortions, and whoredom which is why I'm pro-Russia. Hope you understand now.
Putin supports all the things you mentioned and Slavs are hardly white btw we are bottom tier of whites, Germanics are the true whites.

Well Poland could claim the opposite as we lost Lwów and the area around it but history is complex so its subjective as where the morally correct border should be, most people are fine with the current border, e
Przemysl, Jaroslaw etc.

Putin supports all the things you mentioned and Slavs are hardly white btw we are bottom tier of whites, Germanics are the true whites.
America is literally a nigger worshiping country exporting rap, thug culture, miscegenation, and violent crime, and yet somehow Putin is the same as Americans in this regard even though he's done none of this shit.

why is that? You clearly didn't read any of this, you don't have to be a normie to be able to tell Dugin is off the rails when he goes on about the russian-iranian-chinese unity.
But when westoid politician or thinker goes on about usa-indian-japanese-australian or similar ephemeral unity it's suddenly OK?

@ArcticAngel All self-hating Whites like you who undermine White unity and worship afro-jewish tyranny and genocide of White race through abortions and race-mixing ought to be banned from here on the spot. White genetics is wasted on you.

America is literally a nigger worshiping country exporting rap, thug culture, miscegenation, and violent crime, and yet somehow Putin is the same as Americans in this regard even though he's done none of this shit.
Russia is full of ethnics has a rap culture has a thug culture has feminism and has higher crime then most of europe.

And you don't deserve to be White. You don't even deserve to live.
Why do you even care about these slav wars if you aren't even White you care way more about this war then Russians themselves

Why do you even care about these slav wars if you aren't even White you care way more about this war then Russians themselves
I care about restoring Whites to their proper moral state that we had in the 19th century so that they can expand. I wish to preserve Whites while exterminating the filth of humanity, i.e., shitskins.

Russia is full of ethnics has a rap culture has a thug culture has feminism and has higher crime then most of europe.
Europe is full of acid attacks, migrant crime, and rape, unlike Russia.

He is correct on the handing over of nuclear weapons though
This is true. You'd have to be suicidal, cucked, and/or stupid to give up your only leverage against outright invasion and conquer.

But when westoid politician or thinker goes on about usa-indian-japanese-australian or similar ephemeral unity it's suddenly OK?
When a western politician talks about usa-japanese unity, what does he mean? That japan stays true to the democratic values and human rights which all of the western countries supposedly share.
When dugin talks about russian-iranian unity, what does he mean? AAARRRGHHH!!! THE VENGEANCE WILL BE OURS!!! THE WESTERN WORLD WILL PAY FOR OUR HUMILIATION AND UNFAIR TREATMENT OF OUR GREAT PEOPLE!!! ALLAHUAKBAR!!!
See the difference? And apart from this he also mentions how iran and russia are similar because they reject post-modernism and stay true to their traditional values. Thing is, the traditional values of russia are vastly different from those of iranians. To begin with, iranians and other muslims wish death or conversion to all infidels which includes russians. There can't be common ground on the base of some vague notion of "traditional values" that differ from nation to nation. This is an ad-hoc alliance that will quicky become of no use.

When a western politician talks about usa-japanese unity, what does he mean? That japan stays true to the democratic values and human rights which all of the western countries supposedly share.
When dugin talks about russian-iranian unity, what does he mean? AAARRRGHHH!!! THE VENGEANCE WILL BE OURS!!! THE WESTERN WORLD WILL PAY FOR OUR HUMILIATION AND UNFAIR TREATMENT OF OUR GREAT PEOPLE!!! ALLAHUAKBAR!!!
See the difference? And apart from this he also mentions how iran and russia are similar because they reject post-modernism and stay true to their traditional values. Thing is, the traditional values of russia are vastly different from those of iranians. To begin with, iranians and other muslims wish death or conversion to all infidels which includes russians. There can't be common ground on the base of some vague notion of "traditional values" that differ from nation to nation. This is an ad-hoc alliance that will quicky become of no use.
Don't care about the Dugin.

Imagine being this stupid and falling for western bullshit propaganda. Japan, Taiwan, and South Korea are just military bases of geopolitical interest to Americans. They talk about democracy, feminism, nigger rights, and human rights to conceal their true interests of keeping China at bay in the South China Sea. This is all about geopolitics.
Niggers and spics in America operate with the same mindset btw, but they are encouraged to expand and spread their dysgenic traits for some reason.
Thing is, the traditional values of russia are vastly different from those of iranians.
No its not different you retarded slav nigger. Its patriarchy. The core of traditional values which Dugin wants to adhere to is patriarchy and a healthy intolerance of bad behavior (violent crime, whoredom).

Imagine being this stupid and falling for western bullshit propaganda. Japan, Taiwan, and South Korea are just military bases of geopolitical interest to Americans. They talk about democracy, feminism, nigger rights, and human rights to conceal their true interests of keeping China at bay in the South China Sea. This is all about geopolitics.
I'd say this is not only about geopolitics (which is bullshit anyway) . Of course westerners are pragmatic to some degree, they suspect that other chinks will fall under chinese influence if you don't sugarcoat them. You have to offer some positive agenda apart from economic benefits. Because in truth, many asians are resentful as well just like chinese or russians. You have to educate them, this is the only way.
No its not different you retarded slav nigger. Its patriarchy. The core of traditional values which Dugin wants to adhere to is patriarchy and a healthy intolerance of bad behavior (violent crime, whoredom).
lol dugin and the likes give shit about patriarchy. The most extreme length they go is some pro-life mantra and the tradcuck notion of muh real man that doesn't even translate to something substancial in terms of policies (russia is still matriarchal to the core, and androcide is real).

I'd say this is not only about geopolitics (which is bullshit anyway) . Of course westerners are pragmatic to some degree, they suspect that other chinks will fall under chinese influence if you don't sugarcoat them. You have to offer some positive agenda apart from economic benefits. Because in truth, many asians are resentful as well just like chinese or russians. You have to educate them, this is the only way.

lol dugin and the likes give shit about patriarchy. The most extreme length they go is some pro-life mantra and the tradcuck notion of muh real man that doesn't even translate to something substancial in terms of policies (russia is still matriarchal to the core, and androcide is real).
Educate. Jfl. Chinese and Japanese culture are more sophisticated than Western and even Chinese villager ought to know more than 1500 characters if I'm not mistaken which makes him more educated than westoid redneck who don't even know where his country on the map is.

Brown subhuman, like most who side with russia

Stopped reading right here. Just kill yourself.
Htbtvfvfvdvd x c v v vxscsc

Educate. Jfl. Chinese and Japanese culture are more sophisticated than Western and even Chinese villager ought to know more than 1500 characters if I'm not mistaken which makes him more educated than westoid redneck who don't even know where his country on the map is.
It was sophisticated for its time but westerners surpassed them (again thanks to their values and not some fluke of history) and they had to catch up. Today the only civilization on earth is western.

It was sophisticated for its time but westerners surpassed them (again thanks to their values and not some fluke of history) and they had to catch up. Today the only civilization on earth is western.
Cope. Eastern Roman civilization was always superior than western civilization and it's influenced Russia.
Russian civilization was the first to reach cosmos.

Cope. Eastern Roman civilization was always superior than western civilization and it's influenced Russia.
Russian civilization was the first to reach cosmos.
Eastern Roman Empire was historically a frontier of the western world (just like russia). They have their moments of strife of course. But both them and western europeans inherited classical culture.

bootlicking a group just because they belong to a so called superior race despite them spreading degeneracy and feminism is retarded logic
I'm partially Anglo myself, and in a way I am proud of it, since they did make many great achievements & even before colonialism, were quite successful as people.

In fact, I sometimes used to daydream about living in some kind of Anglo-Saxon society or when the Normans ruled over large swaths of Europe.

But yeah, valid point here: I admire qualities of Anglos & honor my connection to them, but I am disgraced with what has befallen them.
Race is more important to me then cultural values.
Both are heavily connected to be fair.

Oinkraine has already lost, but the jews won't allow them to surrender.

A white social liberal who is pro nationalism is way closer to me then a african who is le based cuz hes anti abortion.
Fair enough.

As I have spoken about, humans will naturally respond to faces of their own race better: Wether we like this or not, it's just biological & another part of the blackpill in a way ig.

However, you do also have to consider the implications of being "allied" to someone such as that in a situation: Sure, they may want homogeneity, but clearly they also favor "muh foids rights" & likely support LGBTQ.

Westerners first broke trust. Some of Western leaders literally promised not to move NATO to the East in the beginning of 1990s.
Bruh, at this point you can't even seriously be bringing this stuff up :feelshaha: :feelskek:. There was never a single signed deal for NATO not to accept new members who wished to be accepted. There was like one or two random ambassadors who pretty much just said "well, yeah, sure," after being pressed on this by Russian officials, and ever since it became obvious that those random nobodies' words on this matter meant nothing Russians have been crying about "muh treacherous NATO:feelskek::feelskek:."

And NATO showed that myth about 'defensive' alliance is a myth when they intervened in Bosnia.

How can you be 'defensive' if you attack someone who didn't even possessed any danger to any NATO country?
Why didn't Russia and China block the UN resolutions on enforcement of a no-fly space over Bosnia then? Russia voted for both, China abstained twice. NATO started enforcing them, Serbs attacked NATO planes, NATO responded by making sure that the Serbs' ability to attack their planes would be as small as possible by bombing them. The resolutions were fully supported by the entire UN Security Council, including the veto power-wielding permanent members Russia and China, whether by direct vote or by absention, and when NATO's ability to enforce this UN-supported no-fly zone was threatened, it retaliated. Simple.

14 voted for None voted against 1 abstained

14 voted for None voted against 1 abstained

Female-level solipsism. Maybe question why would any country want to have a biggest military alliance on its borders when thinking about Russian actions?
That ship has sailed a long time ago. The Baltics were right by St. Petersburg the last time I checked. So is Finland now. Meanwhile, I don't think Russians have so much as moved more troops there, and have in fact moved troops once stationed there to take part in the Ukraine war.

They know that there's absolutely no chance of NATO attacking them. Even Putin himself laughed at Tucker Carlson when he talked about NATO possibly attacking Russia:feelskek::feelskek:. Hell, you yourself have just admitted that:

West also invaded Russia in 1612, 1812 and 1941 and would have done again if not for nukes.
Yes:yes:. There it is. As long as Russia has nukes, nothing would ever happen. That's why nobody in the Russian government gives a shit about the fact that their second biggest city could get besieged in a day if a war with NATO broke out, because they know that there will never be a war with NATO, because NATO would never willingly get destroyed by a nuclear great power for no reason.

Also how Russia never invaded Azerbaijan or Armenia and they are not in NATO?
Armenia was a Russian ally in CSTO, while Azerbaijan is pretty clearly allied with Turkey and fighting Muslim countries could backfire for Russia if it proved too unpopular with the Muslim populations in the Caucasus.

Aligning with America, EU, and globalist jews means paving the path towards feminism and miscegnation.

View: https://twitter.com/Klaus_Arminius/status/1766033986927624664

View: https://twitter.com/RadioGenoa/status/1751602853670437028

And yet, most of those countries are still whiter than any region of Russia and have higher fertility rates to boot:feelsjuice:.

Maybe because you're still getting energy from Russia through third parties? :feelsEhh::feelsEhh::feelsEhh:
DRC and the other Congo are also major resource exporters, does that mean other countries should willingly become their vassals:feelskek::feelskek:?

Because you don't fuck with the better half of the world being only 1.5% of the global economy, as simple as that. But russia and russians could first built a society someone wishes to live in and belong to, maybe that would help.
These pictures don't address the point i'm making. Russia talks big and calls itself a standalone civilization, but has got nothing to back up its claims. China is not russia, and Jfl at thinking China will fight russian cause. It has its own agenda.
:yes::yes::yes::yes::yes:

Simon Cowell Wow GIF by America's Got Talent
Morgan Freeman Applause GIF by The Academy Awards

Always love it when someone else appears and says in a few simple sentences what my rambling brain would struggle with getting out.

The absolute number one problem with Russia's fantasies of turning the clock back and reverting the geopolitical situation in Europe to what it was in the 50s and 60s, is that it's utterly impossible at this point. The only reason Russia had conquered and controlled so much territory in Europe, which it did for the first time in history, was because of literally the greatest war in human history taking out every European rival it had. Those countries were utterly devastated, plus, the USSR was much more powerful in comparison to the Eastern Bloc countries under it than Russia is in comparison to CEE today.

USSR's 200+ million or so population was about three times higher than those of the war-devastated countries they took over. Now, the entirety of CEE minus Russia has about the same population as it, maybe a bit less, and it definitely has a bigger and more advanced collective economy than Russia. Russia simply can't project power over those countries anymore, because it simply doesn't have the power to easily dominate them anymore, and no amount of we wuzzing and seething about NATO can change this fact. The only thing Russia has over CEE countries are nukes, which is why they bring them up so much. Everyone knows they aren't going to do shit since those countries are in NATO, and when (and at this point, it definitely is a when and not an if) Poland or maybe some other country here gets nukes, even that larp will stop.

I also love how none of the people who love to talk about how China's rise is an inevitable reversion to the mean (which I freely admit I agree with) and to how it was for most of history don't apply the same to Russia. Russia's domination over EE, as I just talked about, is very much a historical abberation. For most of history, Russia was overall maybe a bit stronger than Poland, but nowhere near to genuinely threaten it, nevermind hoping to dominate the regions the USSR did. Russia's falling out with Europe and having no power over CEE is very much a "reversion to the mean". Russia had hit a high point after the partitions of Poland, peaked during the Cold War, and now it's reverting back to what it was for most of history. Overall the strongest country in Europe all things considered, but not an overwhelming hegemon, not in the slightest.

The bottom line is, if Russia wants the rest of CEE to follow it and ally themselves with it, it need to actually have something to offer. Russia's industrial output is similar to V4's collective one, which is on about Mexico's level, its export/trade profile is pure third world resource exploitation and importation of advanced technology from abroad, it's ridiculously lagging in automation/robotization and that's not even talking about AI. Even the GCC countries are moving away from oil and desperately trying to diversify their economies and move up the value chain, I have no idea why Russia isn't investing just as much money into that as well. If they did so, I can definitely see the other countries in the region following it.

Russia is not a civilization. It's but a part of the western civilization. An this is nothing to be ashamed of.
Russia clearly differs from the Western countries.
Also

Quote the west has never been all of the world that matters the west has not been the only arn

Bruh, at this point you can't even seriously be bringing this stuff up :feelshaha: :feelskek:. There was never a single signed deal for NATO not to accept new members who wished to be accepted. There was like one or two random ambassadors who pretty much just said "well, yeah, sure," after being pressed on this by Russian officials, and ever since it became obvious that those random nobodies' words on this matter meant nothing Russians have been crying about "muh treacherous NATO:feelskek::feelskek:."
You are badly informed.
'Two random ambassadors' - UK prime minister John Major, USA secretary of state Baker, German foreign minister etc

Joshu Shifrinson NATO expansion document

Main qimg 553d4ebe0ccbcc8c213c92ddd6704bdd

The absolute number one problem with Russia's fantasies of turning the clock back and reverting the geopolitical situation in Europe to what it was in the 50s and 60s, is that it's utterly impossible at this point. The only reason Russia had conquered and controlled so much territory in Europe, which it did for the first time in history, was because of literally the greatest war in human history taking out every European rival it had. Those countries were utterly devastated, plus, the USSR was much more powerful in comparison to the Eastern Bloc countries under it than Russia is in comparison to CEE today.

USSR's 200+ million or so population was about three times higher than those of the war-devastated countries they took over. Now, the entirety of CEE minus Russia has about the same population as it, maybe a bit less, and it definitely has a bigger and more advanced collective economy than Russia. Russia simply can't project power over those countries anymore, because it simply doesn't have the power to easily dominate them anymore, and no amount of we wuzzing and seething about NATO can change this fact. The only thing Russia has over CEE countries are nukes, which is why they bring them up so much. Everyone knows they aren't going to do shit since those countries are in NATO, and when (and at this point, it definitely is a when and not an if) Poland or maybe some other country here gets nukes, even that larp will stop.

I also love how none of the people who love to talk about how China's rise is an inevitable reversion to the mean (which I freely admit I agree with) and to how it was for most of history don't apply the same to Russia. Russia's domination over EE, as I just talked about, is very much a historical abberation. For most of history, Russia was overall maybe a bit stronger than Poland, but nowhere near to genuinely threaten it, nevermind hoping to dominate the regions the USSR did. Russia's falling out with Europe and having no power over CEE is very much a "reversion to the mean". Russia had hit a high point after the partitions of Poland, peaked during the Cold War, and now it's reverting back to what it was for most of history. Overall the strongest country in Europe all things considered, but not an overwhelming hegemon, not in the slightest.

The bottom line is, if Russia wants the rest of CEE to follow it and ally themselves with it, it need to actually have something to offer. Russia's industrial output is similar to V4's collective one, which is on about Mexico's level, its export/trade profile is pure third world resource exploitation and importation of advanced technology from abroad, it's ridiculously lagging in automation/robotization and that's not even talking about AI. Even the GCC countries are moving away from oil and desperately trying to diversify their economies and move up the value chain, I have no idea why Russia isn't investing just as much money into that as well. If they did so, I can definitely see the other countries in the region following it.
Seriously, your credibility as a serious member of this forum is under question. Almost all you wrote in these paragraphs is fallacy.

•Russia already prevailed over Eastern Europe after defeat of Napoleon and helped to save Austrian empire by crushing Hungarian revolt.

•Soviet Union was far more devastated than most of Europe. The reason why Soviets would be able to control significant part of Europe after the war is because they build a huge industry and huge army which defeated Germany not because 'Europe was devastated' ( soviet loses were huge, they lost 27-30 million of population ).

•Russia clearly has an advantage over CEE. Russia still plays significant role in space ( can you say this about any CEE country ) - Russia even has its own satellite navigation system like GPS.
Russia is one of the leaders in nuclear plants technology ( any CEE country? )
Also defence industry. How many submarines CEE countries produce?
Can they rival Russia in electronic warfare?

North Atlantic Fail Organization

Seriously, your credibility as a serious member of this forum is under question.
BAN VERY POLISH GLOBOHOMO-LOVING FAGGOT FROM THIS SITE NOWWW!!! :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::lasereyes::lasereyes::lasereyes:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back