Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Name brand clothing won't make you more handsome, but it will make you more attractive

NBAYoungBoy

NBAYoungBoy

Lightskin but I’m still a dark nigga
-
since it'll give you preconceived status

sometimes a logo is all the difference between unremarkable and good

take the logo off the mercedes, put it on a honda civic, and i guarantee everyone would be talking about how the civic is the sexiest car around

bullshit the chad without clothes get fucking. The incel in $10 000 outfit will get raped by the hood

black guys are ugly, and everyone thinks they have swag when they put on air jordans, polo ralph lauren, yeezys, etc.

I am white like an milk u mothafocka. The N´s are just disgusting no matter what they wear

they're the only group of people to disprove looks theory

but then again, they're not liked for their faces

they're liked for their huge cocks, athleticism, and swag

Canada goose jacket

bullshit the chad without clothes get fucking. The incel in $10 000 outfit will get raped by the hood
not even raped by the hood, but more like clowned on social media. Even hood niggers don't want expensive clothes that only fit a manlet
black guys are ugly, and everyone thinks they have swag when they put on air jordans, polo ralph lauren, yeezys, etc.
more like other black people think they have swag. Other races don't care about this Sneakerella shit

not even raped by the hood, but more like clowned on social media. Even hood niggers don't want expensive clothes that only fit a manlet

more like other black people think they have swag. Other races don't care about this Sneakerella shit

white chads worship black meltcels on a daily basis