Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

namepill is brutal

Broly

Broly

you're not the real heroes
-
happened again on me shift where this female customer asked me how to say my name and said thats cool and giggled. might have to change my name to some basic white name like james kek. ive read studies on white names having a higher chance of being accepted on jobs due to it being easier to pronounce and spell. ogre for me since money is my main focus in life and cant have anything that harms me in that aspect. maybe ill change it after i graduate college and look for an actual job and not some part time shit

cope more. if i was james she i would not have been disrespected. and the thing is i have to fake being happy and soft when im normally stoic with a scowl

my curry nigger ass name sucks

REALSTREEETNIGGA4L999

tbhtbh, combined with being ugly, short, non NT and non white, i have a bad name, not surprised im an incel

brutal

kek
That’s your name curry

I have the whitest name ever and didn’t help me one bit

nerdy white name but mogs me still cause probably noble aristocratic family

you are the curry, not me
Nah i have whitish skin and look mexican when i tan

Hernandez, fetch me that burger!

I have the whitest name ever and didn’t help me one bit
its not about having an advantage, its about not having a disadvantage tbh
Nah i have whitish skin and look mexican when i tan
lolllll
you call yourself brown skin ethnic truecel when victimizing yourself but when someone else calls you that, you get defensive
@Copexodius Maximus i have noticed that this is a common occurrence in incel spaces
Hernandez, fetch me that burger!
kek @ flipping burgers, nigga thinks im spongebob

Kasheppi isn’t a bad name @Broly

its not about having an advantage, its about not having a disadvantage tbh

lolllll
you call yourself brown skin ethnic truecel when victimizing yourself but when someone else calls you that, you get defensive
@Copexodius Maximus i have noticed that this is a common occurrence in incel spaces

kek @ flipping burgers, nigga thinks im spongebob
I refuse to believe someone would portray themselves better when they are on the defence, and portray themselves worse when pointing out their own subhumanity. It’s impossible