Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Nasty 15 year old jb whore shoots 56 year old sugar daddy so she can rob him, and never gave him sex

But! He's a pedo for being attracted to her! I thought women under 18 are unable to consent!

But! He's a pedo for being attracted to her! I thought women under 18 are unable to consent!
I'm sure plenty of cucks and fags will say he deserved it for committing the crime of being unattractive and wanting to get sex. The faggot judge might only give her community service.

Post the follow up to this story when she goes on trial. Can’t wait to see the light sentence she’ll get because of her pussy pass

I'm sure plenty of cucks and fags will say he deserved it for committing the crime of being unattractive and wanting to get sex. The faggot judge might only give her community service.
If this bitch fucks around it's not this dudes fault I don't understand what he did wrong.
If a femoid fucked a 15 old dude nobody would care.Even if she raped the boy she would get a lesser sentence than this guy.

Post the follow up to this story when she goes on trial.
Ok
Can’t wait to see the light sentence she’ll get because of her pussy pass
It's going to make me rage :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:
If this bitch fucks around it's not this dudes fault I don't understand what he did wrong.
If a femoid fucked a 15 old dude nobody would care.Even if she raped the boy she would get a lesser sentence than this guy.
The only thing he did wrong was being unattractive and trying to buy sex from a ghetto whore. If a 15 year old boy shot his female school teacher he had an affair with and tried to rob her, I bet they'd throw the book at him. But no, not this dirty cunt whore because of the cucked system.

She'll get away of it.
They'll play the victim/survivor card.

She'll get away of it.
They'll play the victim/survivor card.
"I'm a survivor because the old creepy man didn't want to give me money for free, he actually wanted me to fuck him, so I had to shoot him since he doesn't know how to respec wahmin, boohoo I'm scarred for life from the way he treated me."

Judge: "Well we looked at the evidence and it seems that you have a pussy, so free you go princess"

Ah not mature enough to give concent but mature enough to murder in cold blood and steal.

Ah not mature enough to give concent but mature enough to murder in cold blood and steal.
But but 15 year olds are kids, all they want to do is play patty cake all day.

i wonder if he got inside that jb pussy:kys:

CuckTears will defend this,

I second every word the incel on the vid said about that bitch.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back