Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Nature is evil

• Thread starter rope infinity ♾️
  • Start date
rope infinity ♾️

rope infinity ♾️

Executioner
★★
Today I was outside walking to get some stuff. And then I saw little fucking child crying and not crossing the street cause there was a crippled subhuman coming from the other side. That fucking child was afraid of a subhuman, subconsciously. I hate it how nature has made us enemies of everyone a subhuman just can't even walk peacefully. I felt sad for brocel imagine how painful that experience must be. Why nature allows us to exist, nature is evil and cruel. It has made us so people can look at us and make fun of us. It's truly over if even children have lookist view of society.
P.S: mind my writing I'm not good at writing stories.

Bro just found out about original sin and the flawed state of humanity if left to follow and indulge its own vices.

Nature is a pointless worthless thing that serves no purpose other than existing. As incels we should have no respect for it.

nature is evil and so is the entirety of physical existence to an absolute degree. human souls need to escape from this prison we call the material world.

Bro just found out about original sin and the flawed state of humanity if left to follow and indulge its own vices.
the west has fallen. gorbillions (of small children) must cry

Franz Kafka needs to cheer the heck up. I mean come on, it is not that bad buddy.

nature is not evil, because nature doesnt have moral agency
you can only be evil, you can only be morally good or bad, if you can make moral decisions that would land you in the good or bad category
nature is just brutal, but it cannot make moral decisions. it cannot be good or bad, it just is a certain way (which happens to be really brutal and cruel)

for example, if a little baby presses a button (in some bizarre circumstance) that sets off an explosion that kills a village of people, you wouldnt say that little baby is evil, because that little baby doesnt know what its doing. it didnt make a conscious decision to kill people knowing the difference between right and wrong. the same could be true of a mentally retarded person, if they somehow sneaked into a nuclear facility and just pressed all the buttons

nature is not evil, because nature doesnt have moral agency
you can only be evil, you can only be morally good or bad, if you can make moral decisions that would land you in the good or bad category
nature is just brutal, but it cannot make moral decisions. it cannot be good or bad, it just is a certain way (which happens to be really brutal and cruel)

for example, if a little baby presses a button (in some bizarre circumstance) that sets off an explosion that kills a village of people, you wouldnt say that little baby is evil, because that little baby doesnt know what its doing. it didnt make a conscious decision to kill people knowing the difference between right and wrong. the same could be true of a mentally retarded person, if they somehow sneaked into a nuclear facility and just pressed all the buttons
still objectively evil

Nature is a pointless worthless thing that serves no purpose other than existing. As incels we should have no respect for it.
Nature is a gynocentric piece of shit