Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Nature is retarded in many ways, we are better than this (long thread)

Neggr

Neggr

Kebabcel in western europe, it never began.
★★★★★
Its weird how many incels are accepting the fate of nature despite it having clear flaws and being a good system at all, its like capitalism where people try coping that its a bad system but that other systems are far worse. (which is far from the truth). Nature in itself, can be and was in the past successfully overwritten for the benefit of humanity. Such as genetically engineered food (and soon humans). Many of its flaws including but not limited to:

1. having an equal amount of males and females, this wouldnt be a problem if all men and women had a partner they could procreate with, maximizing the chance of offspring, but the problem is that:

2. there are chads, which inevitably causes women to pick the best offspring for its so much "better", (ill explain why those genes dont matter in the modern world) genes. Which causes sad and frustrated men, which inevitably causes and has caused uprisings in the pasts. Wasting recources in creating offspring and also wasting recources on raising them when they will fall dead anyway jfl.

3. the so called good genes are useless, heres why: in the modern world, shit like a good jaw etc. is just not as important as it was in pre-historic times. But since women are retarded goblins they didnt adapt to our modern, enlightened times. Theres also cases where this behavior of the female species made the species make it go completely extinct. For example, saber-tooth tigers, the females chose the tigers with the longer teeth, their teeth became so large that they started stabbing themselves which made them go extinct jfl. Same is for foids, they choose psychopathic unproductive chads who raise the crime rate and contribute nothing to society which is already in full effect in the western world. In superior countries such as china, this is not the case and now they are selling as high-tech products and buy out the crashed down western market.

Conclusion: We are all not subhumans, we deserve to procreate just as any other male simply because gene-editing is on the rise. Protest for it, spread the blackpill, and we shall have a world-revolution where the rich are eaten and the chads are slain!

Its weird how many incels are accepting the fate of nature despite it having clear flaws and being a good system at all, its like capitalism where people try coping that its a bad system but that other systems are far worse. (which is far from the truth). Nature in itself, can be and was in the past successfully overwritten for the benefit of humanity. Such as genetically engineered food (and soon humans). Many of its flaws including but not limited to:

1. having an equal amount of males and females, this wouldnt be a problem if all men and women had a partner they could procreate with, maximizing the chance of offspring, but the problem is that:

2. there are chads, which inevitably causes women to pick the best offspring for its so much "better", (ill explain why those genes dont matter in the modern world) genes. Which causes sad and frustrated men, which inevitably causes and has caused uprisings in the pasts. Wasting recources in creating offspring and also wasting recources on raising them when they will fall dead anyway jfl.

3. the so called good genes are useless, heres why: in the modern world, shit like a good jaw etc. is just not as important as it was in pre-historic times. But since women are retarded goblins they didnt adapt to our modern, enlightened times. Theres also cases where this behavior of the female species made the species make it go completely extinct.
Natural selection and evolutionary fitness aren't fair processes especially to the males finding themselves having to compete or having their lineage go extinct. That's always been true for most species imo.
For example, saber-tooth tigers, the females chose the tigers with the longer teeth, their teeth became so large that they started stabbing themselves which made them go extinct jfl. Same is for foids, they choose psychopathic unproductive chads who raise the crime rate and contribute nothing to society which is already in full effect in the western world. In superior countries such as china, this is not the case and now they are selling as high-tech products and buy out the crashed down western market.
I like the comparison. Saber-tooth tigers are now extinct apparently due to Fisherian Runaway jfl.
Lifefuel for panthers and bobcats Ig?
Conclusion: We are all not subhumans, we deserve to procreate just as any other male simply because gene-editing is on the rise. Protest for it, spread the blackpill, and we shall have a world-revolution where the rich are eaten and the chads are slain!
When do you think gene-editing will become feasible for the masses, assuming that's allowed to happen?

Humans evolved in many ways, but female sexual selection is not one of them.

Natural selection and evolutionary fitness aren't fair processes especially to the males finding themselves having to compete or having their lineage go extinct. That's always been true for most species imo.

I like the comparison. Saber-tooth tigers are now extinct apparently due to Fisherian Runaway jfl.
Lifefuel for panthers and bobcats Ig?

When do you think gene-editing will become feasible for the masses, assuming that's allowed to happen?
1. true, thats why we need to fix the issue
2. same thing is true btw for some deer species but I cant remember their name, their horns (?) are so big that they cant lift it properly jfl
3. 50 years maximum and this state, 25-30 if it was researched at a faster pace.

1. true, thats why we need to fix the issue
It would be nice if there was an easy fix to this but foids have shown they aren't willing to concede anything. They won't even let ugly males have sexbots without raising issues around consent and trying to get them banned or restricted.
2. same thing is true btw for some deer species but I cant remember their name, their horns (?) are so big that they cant lift it properly jfl
Over for them jfl.
3. 50 years maximum and this state, 25-30 if it was researched at a faster pace.
Myabe because China will probably go ahead in developments much sooner than other countries the 25 to 30 year time frame will be realistic. They don't have as many ethical restrictions on research as western countries do so that speeds up the testing process or so you'd think ngl
I don't expect anything significant in the near future though. Heard much about any advancements in CRISPR lately? That's where I'd look to see what's coming up when looking for advancements in gene editing and splicing imo.

It would be nice if there was an easy fix to this but foids have shown they aren't willing to concede anything. They won't even let ugly males have sexbots without raising issues around consent and trying to get them banned or restricted.

Over for them jfl.

Myabe because China will probably go ahead in developments much sooner than other countries the 25 to 30 year time frame will be realistic. They don't have as many ethical restrictions on research as western countries do so that speeds up the testing process or so you'd think ngl
I don't expect anything significant in the near future though. Heard much about any advancements in CRISPR lately? That's where I'd look to see what's coming up when looking for advancements in gene editing and splicing imo.
1. Pretty sure most foids dont care, its just those outline foids who have to ruin any fun. Most foids would just find it weird I guess
2. it truly is jfl
3. The last major advancement ive heard was about 2 kids being born who are immune to HIV, which is a major success already in my eyes.

1. Pretty sure most foids dont care, its just those outline foids who have to ruin any fun. Most foids would just find it weird I guess
The foids that do want to ruin it though have a lot of power indirectly to get that done and that's the problem. And way too many media outlets, special interest groups and politicians willing to simp for them to this end.
3. The last major advancement ive heard was about 2 kids being born who are immune to HIV, which is a major success already in my eyes.
I think I remember that. jfl that scientist just went ahead and did it despite their being restrictions against that kind of thing. Gene editing is opening pandora's box ngl