Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Nature is telling us that we are not supposed to exist

• Thread starter Deleted member 18975
  • Start date
Deleted member 18975

Deleted member 18975

Banned
-
We are failed products who were not planned to be way we are. Failed products are thrown away and we simply die withouth producing more failure.

Nature means producing things and selecting the fittest of them all while getting rid of the "trash".

The problem is what this soyciety sees as the "fittest". Looks aren't an adequate survival mechanism.

nature is my greatest enemy

Fuck nature and fuck everyone who thinks nature is perfect and wonderful or whatever, (rational and based) men and their judgement is and always will be superior to everything else in nature, it's the source of hypergamy, of starvation, of tribalism, all our biggest issues, mankind needs to dominate nature as much as possible and erase the unfair lookist system of nature that is incompatible with a good society, mass human genetic editing when.

Fuck nature and fuck everyone who thinks nature is perfect and wonderful or whatever, (rational and based) men and their judgement is and always will be superior to everything else in nature, it's the source of hypergamy, of starvation, of tribalism, all our biggest issues, mankind needs to dominate nature as much as possible and erase the unfair lookist system of nature that is incompatible with a good society, mass human genetic editing when.
high IQ.

We are failed products who were not planned to be way we are. Failed products are thrown away and we simply die withouth producing more failure.

Nature means producing things and selecting the fittest of them all while getting rid of the "trash".
Not when you're born with a vagina though. In that case you can be a complete subhuman and still reproduce.

That's what huMANity is all about... Going to war with nature.

Mother nature is a heartless roastie that deserves to be enslaved by mankind anyway. I'd rape Mother Nature and slit her throat after cumming in her. She is guilty of countless genocides committed in the name of feminism.

Another nature coper JFL.

The least the goverments could do is give us free euthanasia

This isn't true at all. In a primitive state we would be tribal savages, we would often chase girls in the woods and breed them right there. In our contemporary society the roles are reversed completely and the concrete jungle has entirely different rules, with different goals, benefitting the state and elites, not the individual. It's not nature's fault at all. Women were instead given all the power since they do 80%+ of the total spending in a economy and are very easy to sway by marketing and politicians, since they are stupid and shallow as fuck.

Nope, in nature we'd all fuck. One way or another. This is society's making.

Nope, in nature we'd all fuck. One way or another. This is society's making.
Lol incels would exist, just wont be based on looks
The bottom weakest men would be the stronger mens bitch
Or killed by fitter men before even reaching adulthood

Its ironic how the society we create for men eventually just make it easier for foid to practice hypergamy

Nature is selecting low IQ apes who can barely do more than breathe and eat

Nature can suck my dick

Nature can suck my dick
Then nature is fucking lame

My genes aren't bad.They just didn't manifest well.

Then how come subhuman women get to survive? :feelsthink:

My body sometimes tells me to kill myself, or hurt people or even hurt myself, why should I listen to my body which is nothing but a product of nature when what it wants for me can be just as bad as it can be good?

JFL at letting nature decide for you.

tbh if foids would only go for the survival genes I should reproduce then, I'm tall have a ok frame and in just some months I build a good amount of muscle mass, I probably could kill like 7-10 cucks from cucktears with my own hands.

Then how come subhuman women get to survive? :feelsthink:
Cause men tend to have low standard. And excess women didnt really cause much trouble. And they have a function even if just as an onahole. Some men can always use another onahole.

Excess men can be violent, especially if theres no way to contain / control them (as in the past), thats why they would rather send us to die in pointless war, more foid for the men left. Less competition for jobs and foids.
Men just dont really have any use for other men. Especially ugly ones like us.

Foids also dont need us unless betabuxx, since they much prefer to share high smv men than have an incel for themself.

I think that is the climate change speaking OP.

Calling it "mother nature" is no coincidence. Nature is a feminine force. Nature is cruel. Nature is evil.

well nature can get fucked because if i whent down in a plane crash on a deserted island and i survived i would eat the other survivors just to survive start with the skinnies then the average build and leave the fatties till last as they have more meat on them and when all the other males are in my belly just leaves the females for me only male on the island incel to chad in 30 days a how to guide to becoming a chad

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back