Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion How do normies expect us to have the energy or discipline to improve ourselves?

edger0uter

edger0uter

New Chains, Same Shackles
★★★★
Seriously, how? They pretend as if it's just a thing of willpower and dedication, when in reality you have to micromanage every single aspect of your life, all the time, like a complete psychopath.

This is the routine they want us to have:
  • Wake up from 7 to 9 hours of sleep
  • Carefully craft a stylish outfit, making sure that the colors of your clothes are related to each other in some way, shape, or form.
  • Make breakfast using primarily one-ingredient-foods, weigh every single thing, and then document the calories and the macros
  • Prepare lunch for your lunch break at work using, again, primarily one-ingredient-foods, and then document calories and macros once more
  • Take a shower and make sure to use all kinds of brushes for specific areas of your skin. And make sure to use different shampoos for different areas as well.
  • Follow a skin care routine that consists of several products. Then moisturize your entire body.
  • Use sea salt spray on your hair as a base for styling it, and then use hair wax to actually style it while blow-drying your hair.
  • Spray on some deodorant and afterward spray on some overpriced fragrance by Creed
  • Go to work, working from 9 AM until 5 PM
  • After work, go to the gym. Monday we do upper body, Wednesday we do lower body, and on Friday we do a full-body-workout. What do you mean, you're tired after work? Are you a fucking faggot?
  • Now that you have some free-time, go pursue your hobbies. What do you mean, you want to take some rest? Are you fucking retarded or what? Also, make sure your hobbies are an additional revenue-stream for you because it's all about that side-hustle.
  • After pursuing your hobbies, go rest. You deserved it. SIKE! Cook your dinner now, using, obviously, one-ingredient-foods. And, yet again, document everything. Now, your dieting app will tell you whether you have been a good boy or not. Didn't hit your macro-goals? I guess no muscle-gains for you. Maybe invest into expensive powders to supplement your protein intake. Are you above your calorie goal? Fat it is. Below? I guess you're losing weight.
  • 2h before you go to sleep, do not look at anything closely related to a monitor, as blue light disturbs your sleep and how else are you going to get your 7 to 9 hours? Instead, read books. Self-improvement books, to be more specific. Buy them all, fuck it.
  • Oh, and I do hope you have been drinking 3.7 liters of water throughout the day because if you didn't, you will wake up dehydrated, feeling like shit. Want to drink anything else besides water? Perhaps a sugary beverage? Oh, so you're telling me you want fucking diabetes? Is that it? Fuck you.
  • When you go to sleep, track your sleep. You will not do anything with the data but fuck it. Do it anyway. While sleeping, make sure your pillow is not too high and that you aren't sleeping on your sides but rather on your back. You want a symmetrical face, don't you?
  • After 7 to 9 hours, wake up and repeat.
How the fuck is anyone supposed to do this? Seriously? Do I look like Patrick Bateman to you? Unless you sacrifice a huge chunk of this list to focus on another chunk, this has to be simply impossible.

Cunts like Teachingmensfashion, Alex Costa, Improvement Pill, alpha m., Based Zeus, you name them, they all pretend as if all of this shit is the easiest thing to do and possibly even the bare minimum for a man. And of course, while trying to sell a blueprint for achieving success as a man, that is practically impossible to follow, they slip in a sponsored video segment. Yeah, right. They truly care about their fan-base and all they want to do is help.

And on the topic of "How the fuck is anyone supposed to do this?", how the fuck are incels supposed to do this? When a man faces nothing but rejection his entire life, of course he is going to give up in life. Of course, he isn't going to have any energy left.

nigger avi dnr.
Not a nigger. Literal white man. I hate niggers myself. Just say you don't have the attention span to read this and leave. I don't read long posts either, it's okay.

Not a nigger. Literal white man. I hate niggers myself. Just say you don't have the attention span to read this and leave. I don't read long posts either, it's okay.
dreads hand tattoos, rapping. hes an honorary one.

Kek, very based thread

They expect us to be fucking bugmen in their communist beehive society, but I'm not a fucking NPC and automaton.

If I were constantly trying to micromanage all that shit, (that doesn't even benfit me and is only related to appearance) I wouldn't have time for my introvert hobbies like reading and gaming. NPCs don't have an inner monologue, so appearance is all they have.

I’m mean if I was getting sex from a foid then I’d have the energy to improve more, but since I’m sexless and intimacy deprived I have no will to improve, the negative feedback loop continues and normscum will say :soy: :foidSoy: “See this is why you inkwell”

dreads hand tattoos, rapping. hes an honorary one.
I've got an idea: How about you take your Beethoven, or whatever "superior" musicians you listen to, and fuck right off? Piss off to r/audiophiles or something

I’m mean if I was getting sex from a foid then I’d have the energy to improve more, but since I’m sexless and intimacy deprived I have no will to improve, the negative feedback loop continues and normscum will say :soy: :foidSoy: “See this is why you inkwell”
True. Having a loving girlfriend would probably do wonders for my motivation. Not to the point where I do all the shit above, but I believe that I would have the energy to at least watch what I eat and lose weight.

i was actually trying to do something similar, you can only go so far before ditching stuff or drop everything completely, now my food scale just sits there with my stuff jfl
i still do a skincare routine otherwise my face explodes with acne

If you did everything you're supposed to do in a day it would take 45 hours

i was actually trying to do something similar, you can only go so far before ditching stuff or drop everything completely, now my food scale just sits there with my stuff jfl
i still do a skincare routine otherwise my face explodes with acne
I have given up completely. I mean completely. I don‘t even brush my teeth anymore. I do shower, when I have to go to work. That‘s about it though.

I have given up completely. I mean completely. I don‘t even brush my teeth anymore. I do shower, when I have to go to work. That‘s about it though.
This, I struggle to do the basics I brush my teeth maybe every few days and shower every few days, even taking a piss in the morning is a struggle, everything so exhausting

This, I struggle to do the basics I brush my teeth maybe every few days and shower every few days, even taking a piss in the morning is a struggle, everything so exhausting
Keep toothbrush and paste near bed bro, and a can for spit

Keep toothbrush and paste near bed bro, and a can for spit
Brushing my teeth isn‘t going to get me a girlfriend. Not doing it might make my teeth rot away, but that‘s a future-me problem.

Kek, very based thread

They expect us to be fucking bugmen in their communist beehive society, but I'm not a fucking NPC and automaton.

If I were constantly trying to micromanage all that shit, (that doesn't even benfit me and is only related to appearance) I wouldn't have time for my introvert hobbies like reading and gaming. NPCs don't have an inner monologue, so appearance is all they have.

i don't do anything for weeks

Seriously, how? They pretend as if it's just a thing of willpower and dedication, when in reality you have to micromanage every single aspect of your life, all the time, like a complete psychopath.

This is the routine they want us to have:
  • Wake up from 7 to 9 hours of sleep
  • Carefully craft a stylish outfit, making sure that the colors of your clothes are related to each other in some way, shape, or form.
  • Make breakfast using primarily one-ingredient-foods, weigh every single thing, and then document the calories and the macros
  • Prepare lunch for your lunch break at work using, again, primarily one-ingredient-foods, and then document calories and macros once more
  • Take a shower and make sure to use all kinds of brushes for specific areas of your skin. And make sure to use different shampoos for different areas as well.
  • Follow a skin care routine that consists of several products. Then moisturize your entire body.
  • Use sea salt spray on your hair as a base for styling it, and then use hair wax to actually style it while blow-drying your hair.
  • Spray on some deodorant and afterward spray on some overpriced fragrance by Creed
  • Go to work, working from 9 AM until 5 PM
  • After work, go to the gym. Monday we do upper body, Wednesday we do lower body, and on Friday we do a full-body-workout. What do you mean, you're tired after work? Are you a fucking faggot?
  • Now that you have some free-time, go pursue your hobbies. What do you mean, you want to take some rest? Are you fucking retarded or what? Also, make sure your hobbies are an additional revenue-stream for you because it's all about that side-hustle.
  • After pursuing your hobbies, go rest. You deserved it. SIKE! Cook your dinner now, using, obviously, one-ingredient-foods. And, yet again, document everything. Now, your dieting app will tell you whether you have been a good boy or not. Didn't hit your macro-goals? I guess no muscle-gains for you. Maybe invest into expensive powders to supplement your protein intake. Are you above your calorie goal? Fat it is. Below? I guess you're losing weight.
  • 2h before you go to sleep, do not look at anything closely related to a monitor, as blue light disturbs your sleep and how else are you going to get your 7 to 9 hours? Instead, read books. Self-improvement books, to be more specific. Buy them all, fuck it.
  • Oh, and I do hope you have been drinking 3.7 liters of water throughout the day because if you didn't, you will wake up dehydrated, feeling like shit. Want to drink anything else besides water? Perhaps a sugary beverage? Oh, so you're telling me you want fucking diabetes? Is that it? Fuck you.
  • When you go to sleep, track your sleep. You will not do anything with the data but fuck it. Do it anyway. While sleeping, make sure your pillow is not too high and that you aren't sleeping on your sides but rather on your back. You want a symmetrical face, don't you?
  • After 7 to 9 hours, wake up and repeat.
How the fuck is anyone supposed to do this? Seriously? Do I look like Patrick Bateman to you? Unless you sacrifice a huge chunk of this list to focus on another chunk, this has to be simply impossible.

Cunts like Teachingmensfashion, Alex Costa, Improvement Pill, alpha m., Based Zeus, you name them, they all pretend as if all of this shit is the easiest thing to do and possibly even the bare minimum for a man. And of course, while trying to sell a blueprint for achieving success as a man, that is practically impossible to follow, they slip in a sponsored video segment. Yeah, right. They truly care about their fan-base and all they want to do is help.

And on the topic of "How the fuck is anyone supposed to do this?", how the fuck are incels supposed to do this? When a man faces nothing but rejection his entire life, of course he is going to give up in life. Of course, he isn't going to have any energy left.
they pretend that they want us to improve but they want us to actually stay as a incel so they can feel superior and have someone to stomp down on

a fried brain from social isolation anxiety and depression is living life on hardest difficulty

Because normies couldn't even begin to fathom walking a mile in our shoes, they lack empathy.

Meh. You aren't supposed to do any of that. Most normies don't do half of that shit, it is all on the genes my guy. Genetics are everything, none of that sleeping on your side bullshit matters, because if you've got good genes you are good with even four hours of sleeping.

I wanted to improve myself and my life since I was at least 15 years old and all it lead to was failure, failure, and more failure. These people who live life on easy mode have no clue how demoralizing that is. It literally kills your will to live let alone your will do all that bs.

Brushing my teeth isn‘t going to get me a girlfriend. Not doing it might make my teeth rot away, but that‘s a future-me problem.
We have a user who kept making threads about rotting his teeth.

@Saysitsover This thread might interest you.

Also btw i have fuck all motivation anymore, I was born with
a severely fucking up face, Its so bad i cant even go out in public.
People will point and stare, Despite this i was able to hold down a job.

I feel your struggle, Also is that Gustav Ahr in the profile pic?

We have a user who kept making threads about rotting his teeth.

@Saysitsover This thread might interest you.

Also btw i have fuck all motivation anymore, I was born with
a severely fucking up face, Its so bad i cant even go out in public.
People will point and stare, Despite this i was able to hold down a job.

I feel your struggle, Also is that Gustav Ahr in the profile pic?
That‘s Scrim from the $uicideBoy$. You could have said Lil Peep too btw lmao