Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Nature

anarchistragnarson

anarchistragnarson

As above, so below.
the only solace i find in this world is the silence of nature.
i was wondering if any of you feel the same?
being in the mountains, alone from anybody, where its cold and beautiful and rugged... it truly feels magical compared to the asphalt and concrete and metal were used to now.
i feel like we've been domesticated. turned into rats in a cage.

Can't relate live in concrete jungle. But I do find sunsets relaxing. They calm me down.

Can't relate live in concrete jungle. But I do find sunsets relaxing. They calm me down.
im sorry, man. i agree about the sunsets. i live in a desolate waste of industrialization. but i feel like being outside in nature would be so freeing. no women, no men... just you and the sky. i think we've collectively lost touch with our humanity. the price of being in the cage is high, but its comfortable in the cage.

im sorry, man. i agree about the sunsets. i live in a desolate waste of industrialization. but i feel like being outside in nature would be so freeing. no women, no men... just you and the sky. i think we've collectively lost touch with our humanity. the price of being in the cage is high, but its comfortable in the cage.
Well said.