Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Navymaxxing

Llama

Llama

“Im the bad guy? I did everything they told me to”
-
Hi all.

i have not been posting alot lately because i have been losing weight for the navy.
I have so far lost almost 20 pounds in about 3 weeks.

Everything has changed here and i do not recognize the forum. I miss the old .co

Losing lot of weight and gaining muscle though. I do meps soon and my asvab score was decent. Hopefully gymmaxxing would help but i very much doubt it, face is everything!

Love you all

Images 26

Hopefully you ascend with Olive Oyl. Good luck.

Wish I had the drive to work for something as noble a pursuit. Best of luck.

View attachment 556127
Hopefully you ascend with Olive Oyl. Good luck.
No I’ll probably be one of those dudes they stick in the back of the sub. All the military foids are whores ive heard on reddit and are chad only, hopefully i can ascend though through it idk. Atleast i dont have to worry about Jodie cucking me.

I do like me spinach though.. good in salads and boiled.
Hopefully i get shot in the face or something and remembered as hero… haha just kiddin. Life is looking up actually. I dont feel brave or anything, just a inkler who is about to sit around for 4 years

Last edited:
"In the Navy" - YMCA, CEO of the gays :feelswhat:

You still playing roblox with bummerdrummer?

any tips on how to gain weight?! i wanna build some muscle im extremely skinny and i wanna learn how to bulk up a bit

any tips on how to gain weight?! i wanna build some muscle im extremely skinny and i wanna learn how to bulk up a bit
If you just wanna gain a bunch of fat then eat calorie rich foods (aka peanut butter, nuts, ice cream, cheese, etc) and eat lots of carbs throughout the day to keep your insulin levels high while LDARing in bed all day.

If you wanna build muscle, make sure you eat enough calories (small surplus) and proteins. Imo experiment both with high fat and high carb diets and see what works for you. A balance between the two works best for me. Also obviously train a lot. Experiment with different workout routine. A routine with a focus on compound movements worked the best for me and were the most enjoyable.

Last edited:
You could actually have the potential to SEAmaxx while in the navy, navymaxxing has you travel all around the world.

The official navy uniform is gay af tho

Good luck in the navy pal

I'm planning on joining the military soon. I saw the navy training is really tough. Good luck to you brocel

navy is based i've been in for 4.5 years just don't go submarines that shit drains the life out of you and there are slim to 0 women since they only were allowed on submarines starting in 2018

incels need to join the military and coupmaxx this globohomo government

navy is based i've been in for 4.5 years just don't go submarines that shit drains the life out of you and there are slim to 0 women since they only were allowed on submarines starting in 2018
I picked subs so i dont have to work with women lmao. I do not want to be working on a hull and some foid is there and fucks everything up, they always do

I picked subs so i dont have to work with women lmao. I do not want to be working on a hull and some foid is there and fucks everything up, they always do
have you seen the post of that foid that sabotaged submarines?

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nmGuy0jievs

have you seen the post of that foid that sabotaged submarines?
incels need to join the military and coupmaxx this globohomo government
I'm planning on joining the military soon. I saw the navy training is really tough. Good luck to you brocel
If you just wanna gain a bunch of fat then eat calorie rich foods (aka peanut butter, nuts, ice cream, cheese, etc) and eat lots of carbs throughout the day to keep your insulin levels high while LDARing in bed all day.

If you wanna build muscle, make sure you eat enough calories (small surplus) and proteins. Imo experiment both with high fat and high carb diets and see what works for you. A balance between the two works best for me. Also obviously train a lot. Experiment with different workout routine. A routine with a focus on compound movements worked the best for me and were the most enjoyable.
Even the most popular navy song is fag shit :feelskek:

Good luck in the navy pal
You could actually have the potential to SEAmaxx while in the navy, navymaxxing has you travel all around the world.

The official navy uniform is gay af tho
Hope you can swim.

Hi all.

i have not been posting alot lately because i have been losing weight for the navy.

Everything has changed here and i do not recognize the forum. I miss the old .co

Losing lot of weight and gaining muscle though. I do meps soon and my asvab score was decent. Hopefully gymmaxxing would help but i very much doubt it, face is everything!

Love you all
Cuck. Enjoy dying in the next (((war))) goy!

Cuck. Enjoy dying in the next (((war))) goy!
>kikecel
:feelswhat: very kosher comment

also next war JUST LUL im going to sit on my ass for 4 years doing nothing

Subs? Holy shit how can you mentally stand that?

When are you going to be the new webmaster of the forum?
:dafuckfeels:

>kikecel
:feelswhat: very kosher comment

also next war JUST LUL im going to sit on my ass for 4 years doing nothing
We will see about that :feelsLSD:
Maybe there will be more wars for (((freedom)))) and (((democracy)))

Yeah its gonna be tough with no contact to outside world or with friends man and the loneliness hmm… wonder how ill cope :feelsPop:

Yeah, but additionally, there's nothing such as personal privacy on a warship.

At least the food's better on subs than on a hull from what I hear.

Wont they make you get the kikeccine?