Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

nazicels that admire hitler how do you feel about him committing suicide rather than facing the consequences of his military actions?

blackpillednigga

blackpillednigga

Overlord
★★★★★
dont you think a capable leader would be one that wont find an escape route or off himself when they're losing a battle? just genuinely curious what you have to say about it so dont accuse me of being jewish

The wrong side won

History is messy and yeah no side is perfectly good or bad.

It's so sad that now we have gone so far the other way away from nationalism that we have things like mass immigration and the erosion of our cultures.

Like Bin Laden conveniently the body was never recovered

people shouldn't look up to hitler because he made germany lose the war. if he didn't meddle in military affairs the good guys would have won the war and the world would be a much better place today.

(((Judges))) and kikes will twist and flip the laws. There will be no point going with the laws if those laws are in their favors.

If people who enforce laws are upright, Hitler should've gone to court. But how many men are upright?

for the nazis victory was right there they just had to not invade the USSR and remain allies with each other
Except Hitler and the Nazis hated Slavs and Communists, so that would never have happened. It's why identity politics ideology is so stupid. It blinds you to rationality.

He killed himself and then burned his body so he wouldn't be paraded around Moscow while being pissed on by slavs.

It was the smartest thing to do.

if true I think that would be his best move, I'm not 100% sure about this but I think they tortured most nazis to get false confessions and then killed them anyways. A lot of libtards think it's some massive own that he killed himself, I think it's just logical.

He killed himself and then burned his body so he wouldn't be paraded around Moscow while being pissed on by slavs.
^ Exactly this. Hitler didn't want to be posthumously humiliated and made an example of like Mussolini. I don't get why "urghh Hitlah keel heemself":soy::foidSoy: is such a common talking point among anti-Nazis. So you think he'd be more of a man if he allowed his enemies the satisfaction of desecrating his corpse?

It was the smartest thing to do.
Exactly this. He had really no choice in the end. They would've made a joke out of his body and by killing himself and burning his body he robbed them of getting to do that

Still alive he is. In argentina

Just let your enemies torture and make a mockery of you :feelstastyman:

Also who is to say he didn't escape

Im a nazi but i dont like Hitler, because he was not Aryan.

Hitler was a dumbass who deserved to lose the war.

Stalin who never trusted anyone not even his own generals, trusted him and yet he decided to invade him.

Hes a fucking dumbass idiot motherfucker who was lucky and had the best army

for the nazis victory was right there they just had to not invade the USSR and remain allies with each other
The soviets also had their own interests as an an expansionist empire, as proven by the fact they annexed a large chunk of Romania, a German fascist ally at the time. It was a matter of time before they were well equipped and prepared to invade Germany. When you’re fighting all the worlds major powers at once victory because nearly impossible

He never killed himself, he lives with me and we joke about the war every now and then

dont you think a capable leader would be one that wont find an escape route or off himself when they're losing a battle?
No doubt he could have, but I guess he wanted to die with his Reich rather than leave.

He was in poor health
His days were numbered anyway

I have been watching a lot of documentaries on Hitler lately and WW2 in general. Just because I'm in a depressed slump and watching WW2 documentaries makes me feel less depressed. WW2 must of been apocalyptic to those in Europe at the time. I may be depressed right now but it makes me feel better knowing the people that caught in the middle of the war lost everything.

I wonder how history would have turned out of Hitler used basic reasoning and logic with regards to the Soviet Union.
He should have known that it was a huge massive gamble to invade the Soviet Union.

Here are things which I think he failed to consider:

1. If the Soviets are not a 3rd rate military power like he assumed they were, then basic logic would mean that would spell absolute disaster for Germany.

2. If they can't knock out the Soviets quickly, that means Great Britain could open up new fronts in Western Europe.

3. Britain and America could supply the Soviet Union through other routes.

4. There is zero evidence that Stalin had hostility or plans to invade Nazi Germany. In fact in retrospect, all evidence points out to how Stalin thought Hitler would never invade because of their prior non-hostility aggression pact.

5. Germany was getting the oil it needed through trade with the Soviet Union.

But all of that was not considered because he was blinded by his racial ideology. He thought that Slavs and Jews were subhumans that needed to be wiped out with their lands and resources taken from them.

dont you think a capable leader would be one that wont find an escape route or off himself when they're losing a battle? just genuinely curious what you have to say about it so dont accuse me of being jewish
I like to think that Hitler and Eva Braun escape the bunker and went to Argentina to spend the rest of their lives as husband and wife