Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Nbah youngboy straight gas

no niggers allowed in my country
Screenshot 2023 09 01 62117 PM

Negroes cannot create music.

keep your nigger music to yourself, GrAY

Did your Boyfriend let u write that
NBA youngboy Is a faggot who kisses men. His music is shit bro @Cletus Longthing lmfao youngboy fans flaunting their shitty taste in music :feelshaha:

NBA youngboy Is a faggot who kisses men. His music is shit bro @Cletus Longthing lmfao youngboy fans flaunting their shitty taste in music :feelshaha:
Me and cletus know good music bitch

Carti wipes YoungBoy any day of the week Nigga
Bro how can u call Youngboy a faggot

carti and uzi are the biggest Homos on the planet

Why do you speak like some 14 year old wannabe nigger thug, you probably are I bet.

Kids.is
Its better than sitting here sayin "oKay gRey"

Get some swagger about yourself

wtf is wrong with kissing men? al pacino did it in the godfather, it's gangster.

Bro how can u call Youngboy a faggot

carti and uzi are the biggest Homos on the planet
Uzi Is a faggot I won’t even lie to you dude is straight up poof. He just makes good music

Carti Is based and doing it for aesthetic however. He’s dark triad vampire maxxing

Uzi Is a faggot I won’t even lie to you dude is straight up poof. He just makes good music

Carti Is based and doing it for aesthetic however. He’s dark triad vampire maxxing
hoodrat cels like youngboy prolly get more but i get what u mean

wtf is wrong with kissing men? al pacino did it in the godfather, it's gangster.
Cope Thats a cultural wop trait
It’s not a cultural trait for people like youngboy
C5780415 DCF3 42EE A73A 98E089EC89B0

Lol ive had this image saved since 2019

Sneedemfeedem and Chuck Shiesty linked up. Feed it or seed it?

Cope Thats a cultural wop trait
It’s not a cultural trait for people like youngboy View attachment 861724
Lol ive had this image saved since 2019
i don't see anything wrong with the picture, you guys need to learn the difference between actual homo shit and brotherly love.

Nah I liked youngboy before 2021 now hes ass

Jfl, imagine liking cRap and worshipping the monkey you see on da phone/computer screen. Yay, I like seeing the monkey do the funny dance with lots of money and lots of "looks-at-me n sheit. I beez rich n sheeeeiiiit".

Might as well go out and get a fat 1/10 black wife using betabux and then you can have the privilege of prepping the bull for her. Aren't you lucky, little stinky-skinworshippercel? You finally get to pay your reparations to da black community n sheeeeiiiit.

TL;DR = WORSHIP SHITSKINS CUZ DA SCREEN TOLD ME TO!

Jfl, imagine liking cRap and worshipping the monkey you see on da phone/computer screen. Yay, I like seeing the monkey do the funny dance with lots of money and lots of "looks-at-me n sheit. I beez rich n sheeeeiiiit".

Might as well go out and get a fat 1/10 black wife using betabux and then you can have the privilege of prepping the bull for her. Aren't you lucky, little stinky-skinworshippercel? You finally get to pay your reparations to da black community n sheeeeiiiit.

TL;DR = WORSHIP SHITSKINS CUZ DA SCREEN TOLD ME TO!
Projection