Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy NBC News admits "unborn children" are actually a thing

• Thread starter Deleted member 20790
  • Start date
Deleted member 20790

Deleted member 20790

I have no life
-
Screen Shot 2021 01 24 at 72917 PM

:soy: - "ACKUALLY ITS A CLUMP OF CELLS INKLER, HER BODY HER CHOICE"

a single bacteria and a nano inch of water discovered on mars: its life :soy:
feteus: its a clump of cells :soy:
:feelsclown:
Yeah really, thanks for pointing that out. These double standards today, whew.

It's a clump of cells up a certain point of development. Draw the line somewhere.
Why not conception since any line you draw between then and birth would be arbitrary

It's a clump of cells up a certain point of development. Draw the line somewhere.
I say at a heartbeat its a living human being and should have the rights of which. I personally see it as killing a living human being if it has a pulse, Certainly don't see how women have the right to kill another human being. Never have never will.

Why not conception since any line you draw between then and birth would be arbitrary

You only have a potential human life at that point, the actual human phenotype hasn't yet developed from the genotype.
I say at a heartbeat its a living human being and should have the rights of which. I personally see it as killing a living human being if it has a pulse, Certainly don't see how women have the right to kill another human being. Never have never will.

I guess but when it starts beating what you've got there is the same thing as a chicken embryo they look exactly the same at that stage. It does have human DNA in it but there's nothing special about DNA.

Last edited:
Only kweens have the right to murder babies, not you, silly inkwell :soy::feelstastyman:

I guess but when it starts beating what you've got there is the same thing as a chicken embryo they look exactly the same at that stage. It does have human DNA in it but there's nothing special about DNA.

Heartbeat = Life regardless of how it looks.

You only have a potential human life at that point, the actual human phenotype hasn't yet developed from the genotype.
Ah so you dont see how your definition of “human life” is subjective? Regardless abortion at all stages is wrong because it gives sluts an out to use abortion as a last resort form of birth control.

I see the “it’s a clump of cells” argument as so retarded. I legitimately think/thought libs used it as a euphemism, but much like the understanding of Jews as overepresented everyone knows it’s a fact that it’s a human being and the split goes from what you want to do about it.

What else will a fetus turn into? It literally is a being in development. It can’t turn into anything else. It can literally only become a baby.

Ah so you dont see how your definition of “human life” is subjective? Regardless abortion at all stages is wrong because it gives sluts an out to use abortion as a last resort form of birth control.
I hate women so much they can just abort a baby just like that. Women literally control this fucking world

I see the “it’s a clump of cells” argument as so retarded. I legitimately think/thought libs used it as a euphemism, but much like the understanding of Jews as overepresented everyone knows it’s a fact that it’s a human being and the split goes from what you want to do about it.

What else will a fetus turn into? It literally is a being in development. It can’t turn into anything else. It can literally only become a baby.
This tbh. If you're going to simplify it like that a grown up human being is just a clump of cells too

Heartbeat = Life regardless of how it looks.

Lots of things have a blood circulatory system it doesn't make them human.
Ah so you dont see how your definition of “human life” is subjective?

I'd say the physical state of looking like a human or a duck or whatever and having the properties of those things is objective.

ef10a94d90f1cbb827e1c64c616a6938.gif

It only turns into a human or whatever animal you've got at a later stage. At stage one you don't have a human or a pig they're the exact same organism in effect at that point in time. This the phenotype of the organism.

Last edited:
ef10a94d90f1cbb827e1c64c616a6938.gif

It only turns into a human or whatever animal you've got at a later stage. At stage one you don't have a human or a pig they're the exact same organism in effect at that point in time. This the phenotype of the organism.
Yes, but it will never not turn into that. It could be at stage 1 and it will still do literally nothing but turn into a human. It can’t do anything else.

Yes, but it will never not turn into that. It could be at stage 1 and it will still do literally nothing but turn into a human. It can’t do anything else.

It's potentially a human though it may or may not reach that stage if you left it to develop naturally. Your sperm is a potential human if it ever ended up in a foid but it doesn't make your sperm human.

It's potentially a human though it may or may not reach that stage if you left it to develop naturally. Your sperm is a potential human if it ever ended up in a foid but it doesn't make your sperm human.
No it's not potentially it is. It will always be and that is the only thing it can be. Miscarriages exist but they're rare and because it has a negative chance to die in the womb doesn't mean naturally it can be anything else other than a human. Sperm doesn't always have to become a human, you can cum somewhere else, but a fertilized egg can always and only just be a human.

No it's not potentially it is. It will always be and that is the only thing it can be. Miscarriages exist but they're rare and because it has a negative chance to die in the womb doesn't mean naturally it can be anything else other than a human.

Steam cell research use human embryos you know. You would have to say they kill a baby every time they do this so you would be holding medical science back with this pro-life carry on.

images

Steam cell research use human embryos you know. You would have to say they kill a baby every time they do this so you would be holding medical science back with this pro-life carry on.

images
I don't trust modern science so I have no problem pushing it back. Plus, if the baby is retarded do his stem cells work? I'm not pro life by any means. I'm pro choice for black/colored people and pro life for whites, unless the child is mentally disabled (Like retardation) at which point I'm for euthanasia and eugenics.

I'm not pro life but still see the "clump of cells" argument as kinda retarded. I mean it literally can't be anything else the zog media machine just wants to use le clump of cells as a euphemism.

Last edited: