Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Nearing 30 and still incel. Tried meds, they had a wonderful effect. They removed my morality. I can now dark triad to make money. But lacking ideas.

N

nomoralsmoney

Police/judge, I'm trolling, this is fiction.
I'm smart but not creative. I can't think of any immoral activities or crimes to commit that can get me money with my newfound dark triad traits: utter lack of morality, shame or inhibitions.
I won't do stupid shit like rape and drug dealing, even though morally I'm not against it, in fact imagining myself oonga boongaing a foid like a caveman is quite exciting, but it's too risky. Makes much more sense to make money through crime and then just get a hooker. Or make so much money through crime that I can get a boat, and then let the implication do the work.
The point of my post is this: got any ideas on how a dark triad individual can make money? I know I'll just get troll responses, but I figured it's worth a try. Also, I'm not naive for asking this on a public forum, I'm not actually expecting to be enlightened, it's just a fun way to share my thoughts with like-minded individuals, with the off-chance that I might actually get an answer

Last edited:
sell drugz
not darktriadmaxx if you chicken out

What's so odd about it? I wanna make some mother fucking money, and I don't wanna work hard for it, fuck that. I'd rather steal it or scam it or embezzle it.

lol you must be a noob. Ive been doing thiz shit for yearz
Well then you're smarter than me. I can't do that shit, I know I'd get caught. That shit needs you to interact with too many people, too much risk.

What medication exactly? Be more specific, since I'm on antidepressants and I'm an old user of antipsychotics.

lol you must be a noob. Ive been doing thiz shit for yearz

DarKtrIdMaxxED lol
The problem with dealing drugs for me is this: 1. The ones who give you/sell you the drugs to sell, they could use you as a patsy, or just sell you out to save their own skin. And 2: How do you even get into that game? And 3: every customer could either be a snitch or a cop.

Nope, didn't work for me. It made me 100kg+ from 70ish and dull zombie.

Prozac/sertraline, etc... didn't work.
It made me not fear god or the law or any of that shit. Well, I already had a bit of brain damage that left me rather fearless and crazy, but I was still high inhib and anxious so I didn't do shit. Now I'm willing to do anything for money, as long as it's calculated and I get mentally imagine all the steps, so I don't get into jail. I wouldn't do well in jail, I'm a skinny, unhealthy white guy who can barely see or run, much less fight.

Drugs , ewhoring , grow a pair of Tits , scam hopefull people with some fast Money sheme / Andrew Tate Style

Drugs , ewhoring , grow a pair of Tits , scam hopefull people with some fast Money sheme / Andrew Tate Style
Drugs is something I'd consider, but I'm kind of an autist and I think if I get involved with the people who would supply me drugs, I'd just become a patsy or they'd sell me out or something.

Tits - I'm not a tranny.

Ewhoring - that's basically work, doing that shit for hours a day for like $100 a day is not worth it, fuck that. Better off actually working, and I fucking hate working.

Scam - yeah, this is a good one. But I'm too unimaginative, making a scam like that takes lots of creativity and shit. Meanwhile I'm asking for crime ideas on a forum.

Drugs is something I'd consider, but I'm kind of an autist and I think if I get involved with the people who would supply me drugs, I'd just become a patsy or they'd sell me out or something.

Tits - I'm not a tranny.

Ewhoring - that's basically work, doing that shit for hours a day for like $100 a day is not worth it, fuck that. Better off actually working, and I fucking hate working.

Scam - yeah, this is a good one. But I'm too unimaginative, making a scam like that takes lots of creativity and shit. Meanwhile I'm asking for crime ideas on a forum.
You have to be giga-NT to be a dealer. 99% is basically social-work

Sell drugs

Become a hitman

Tons of things

Join the mafia

I can't see any less risky ones except working at a slaughterhouse but I don't think that'll get you that rich

Just work normally and moneymaxx, later you can pull whores' hair when you get the money

You have to be giga-NT to be a dealer. 99% is basically social-work
True, I'm an autist so I'd always be an outsider, mocked or a patsy or worse.

Sell drugs

Become a hitman

Tons of things

Join the mafia

I can't see any less risky ones except working at a slaughterhouse but I don't think that'll get you that rich

Just work normally and moneymaxx, later you can pull whores' hair when you get the money
I can't moneymax, I'm an almost 30 neet in fucking Bosnia. It's over for me, so I need to crimemax to make money, no other way out. But none of those ideas work, hitman/drugs/mafia are for extroverts with connections, I'm a neet loser with no friends.

I can't moneymax, I'm an almost 30 neet in fucking Bosnia. It's over for me, so I need to crimemax to make money, no other way out.
Then crimemax; I don't know what you want dude

Then crimemax; I don't know what you want dude

I'd like as many ideas for crimemaxing as possible. So I can find one that works for me. Drugs and whatnot are not real options, I'm a loner autist, I'd just get caught.

Hey look BlkPillPres made an alt

Well then you're smarter than me. I can't do that shit, I know I'd get caught. That shit needs you to interact with too many people, too much risk.
you said DarKtRiadMxxIng

I'd like as many ideas for crimemaxing as possible. So I can find one that works for me. Drugs and whatnot are not real options, I'm a loner autist, I'd just get caught.
Well, you don't want to crimemax unfortunately

OR

Crimemaxxing isn't an option for you

What you're doing is literally the same as someone saying they want to drink poison but they'll die

The problem with dealing drugs for me is this: 1. The ones who give you/sell you the drugs to sell, they could use you as a patsy, or just sell you out to save their own skin. And 2: How do you even get into that game? And 3: every customer could either be a snitch or a cop.
1. Only buy from people you smoked from (ask for a source)
2- alwayz buy in bulk. that way they take you seriously, ask someone who you smoke with for their source
3. Thatz why i only sell to foreignerz. High profit , almozt no rizk

have sex, inkel

1. Only buy from people you smoked from (ask for a source)
2- alwayz buy in bulk. that way they take you seriously, ask someone who you smoke with for their source
3. Thatz why i only sell to foreignerz. High profit , almozt no rizk
How do you find these foreigners to sell to?

How do you find these foreigners to sell to?
juzt download tinder or any dating app and put youre selling in a subtle way , they will recognize it and ask for it.

juzt download tinder or any dating app and put youre selling in a subtle way , they will recognize it and ask for it.
Ahh, whatever, sounds like too much effort for like $100 in profit. Gotta get out of the house, go somewhere, take some risk. I'd rather get a job. I was hoping to find some more profitable, solo crime. Like stealing cars or some shit. But for that you need a fence, and loner autists like me will never find a fence.

Ahh, whatever, sounds like too much effort for like $100 in profit. Gotta get out of the house, go somewhere, take some risk. I'd rather get a job. I was hoping to find some more profitable, solo crime. Like stealing cars or some shit. But for that you need a fence, and loner autists like me will never find a fence.
lol wtf, stealing carz iz way more risky than selling drugz. $100 profit iz not what you make.
Id rather sell drugz than work an in person job. But you have fun

lol wtf, stealing carz iz way more risky than selling drugz. $100 profit iz not what you make.
Id rather sell drugz than work an in person job. But you have fun
So how much money do you make in one transaction? Cause anything under like $300 just doesn't seem worth it to me, it's just not enough to motivate me to get out of bed. That's why stealing a car, even though it's riskier, is more appealing. Make like $3k in one go.

So how much money do you make in one transaction? Cause anything under like $300 just doesn't seem worth it to me, it's just not enough to motivate me to get out of bed. That's why stealing a car, even though it's riskier, is more appealing. Make like $3k in one go.
I dont go out of bed. I have a close friend who makes the deliveries for me, i pay him a tip. Id make around $100-300 depending on how the quantity, and this is just for one order, I have at least a couple more a month. No way im going out of my home to steal a car and mozt likely get caught by police lol. Life itz not GTA

I dont go out of bed. I have a close friend who makes the deliveries for me, i pay him a tip. Id make around $100-300 depending on how the quantity. No way im going out of my home to steal a car and mozt likely get caught by police lol. Life itz not GTA
Oh, so you're one of the social types with friends and stuff. Ok, well, good luck bro. Not for me unfortunately.

Oh, so you're one of the social types with friends and stuff. Ok, well, good luck bro. Not for me unfortunately.
i wouldnt call a close friend "a big social life" also if you gonna steal carz and you will do it alone you will most likely get caught. Juzt get a job if you cant darktriadmaxx

i wouldnt call a close friend "a big social life" also if you gonna steal carz and you will do it alone you will most likely get caught. Juzt get a job if you cant darktriadmaxx
Shit country, no jobs, low pay even if you do get one. Would rather kill myself than work in this country. And leaving to another country just means I'd be working some immigrant shit, what's the point of living like a hard-working mexican immigrant making nothing?

Larp as a foid and take money from simp cucks.

U can order from any website that accepts on account as payment and order the items under a false name and adress, then sell them on ebay. This might require false id, i dont know..
Someone always did this with my mums name for years, he/she never got caught.
She probably got her name and adress fished from some spam emails or so.