Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Neck tattoo to ascend ?

R

righteouscel

-
Getting one soon do you guys think thugmaxxing will give me any success?

Depends where you live.

you'll just look like a monster and then reduce ur chances of getting a job/being accepted

Again, no tattoo for your face/race/height; it'll just look like compensation, especially if not black, and you'll still get the same negative traits projected onto you due to your unattractive physical appearance... :society:

The same goes with thugmaxxing... :feelsUgh:

JFL at subhumans and other truecel-tier sub 5s thinking approaching foids and acting "alpha" will get them anything other than a harassment charge and public humiliation of an unatrractive man daring to believe he could simply just walk up to a foid and engage in conversation; these grifting redpill PUA Chadlites are as bad as gaslighting foids on delusion... :feelsclown:

Negative traits will be projected on you by foids and most of society due to the horn effect, regardless of what you do; shy and "beta"-like sheltered Chad will still always get more interest. :feelskek:

Getting a tattoo doesn't exactly mean thugmaxxing, especially if you do not have the looks, stature or demeanour for it. You tell us, will getting something as simple as a tattoo solve your issues?
I always see them with these type of guys even when they aren't even that attractive it could be a boost

Getting a tattoo doesn't exactly mean thugmaxxing, especially if you do not have the looks, stature or demeanour for it. You tell us, will getting something as simple as a tattoo solve your issues?
I mean I heard it feels like getting your throat cut so it might plus being Denied several jobs

I'm confused. Are those positives or are you saying they are negatives? That experience doesn't sound very pleasant, as well as blacklisting yourself from many jobs.
I'll probably just get it bc then I've always wanted one

Optical illusion tattoo to get thick neck

get a swastika neck tattoo and approach sheboons and Jewish foids

Never get a neck tattoo. Basically human garbage do that. Worst thing besides face. Can’t look at those people without seeing them as trash. You want scribble on your skin stick to arms …

Never get a neck tattoo. Basically human garbage do that. Worst thing besides face. Can’t look at those people without seeing them as trash. You want scribble on your skin stick to arms …

Don't if you have a pencil neck. Need 20 inch neck to pull it off buddy broyolo.