Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Need a gf who wears tight tank tops with bra straps and tummy showing!

wereq

wereq

Вера! Россия! Донбасс!
★★★★★

:feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh:

I want my foids to be skinny and thin

Stop with the foid worship cunt REeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :feelsree:

Looks more like a whore. I wouldn't prefer such foid tbh.

Least foid worshipping 2022-cel

My dick can’t get hard to her

I want my foids to be skinny and thin
same never got the obsession with whales, thin foids look healthy and breedable unlike them

why? you gay?
No I want my foids to be skinny with some muscle definition and they must wear a shirt that exposes most of their belly and have Stacy faces the foid in the pic is a mid Becky

why? you gay?
More chicks for us, if only we weren't incels. WHAT A BUNCH OF SISSIES ON THIS SITE THEY CAN'T HANDLE REAL WAHMEN WITH CURVES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (IN BIDEO GAME)

More chicks for us, if only we weren't incels. WHAT A BUNCH OF SISSIES ON THIS SITE THEY CAN'T HANDLE REAL WAHMEN WITH CURVES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (IN BIDEO GAME)
tbh

built for BBC

She’s fat but got blessed with good fat distribution. Some poor betabux might marry her then she’ll 100% become traditionally fat.

She’s fat but got blessed with good fat distribution. Some poor betabux might marry her then she’ll 100% become traditionally fat.
She's nowhere near fat.

She's nowhere near fat.
Don’t cope, she’s overweight but has giga-tier fat distribution. But girls like this never not get ugly-fat later in life.